Tarquin wavering ...

Advertisement
Hopefully Searels gets fired right in the middle of Tarquin’s OV, immediately following the Pitt game.

Losing a Tackle prospect sucks but this isnt Evan Neal or Wright level prospect!

Tell him Searles is gone after the season and he will have a real coach that he can be thankful for

Turds went in home with Tarquin today. Here’s what he told Alderman:

“It was awesome you know, really a dream come true with these coaches coming into my home. I’ve always dreamed about it and now it is actually happening. I had a great meeting with Mullet and Herpes. They didn’t really come in with a pitch, and I like that about them, it was pretty straight forward same thing since I have met them. They have had same pitch since I started being a little uneasy about Miami.”

“It’s just one last full view of Florida before I make my decision on whether to stick with Miami or to flip.”

On Kingsley who joined him on a UV to UF vs IdaHo and was also with him at Miami-Pitt last week and will be OV to Turds together this weekend:

“We are really cool. We didn’t really plan for the visits to happen the same weekend like that, but it’s awesome to take the visit. I like him a lot and hopefully we can play together at whatever school.”

He’s waiting to conclude trips before deciding which school to play for. “It’s very difficult because I like both places a ton, but I am just going to take a step back after the visit and talk with my family and figure out what I am going to do. When I know I with either stay with Miami and sign with them on the 19th or decommit and flip to Florida and sign with them on the 19th.

“It was awesome you know, really a dream come true with these coaches coming into my home. I’ve always dreamed about it and now it is actually happening. I had a great meeting with Mullet and Herpes. They didn’t really come in with a pitch, and I like that about them, it was pretty straight forward same thing since I have met them. They have had same pitch since I started being a little uneasy about Miami.”

“It’s just one last full view of Florida before I make my decision on whether to stick with Miami or to flip.”

On Kingsley who joined him on a UV to UF vs IdaHo and was also with him at Miami-Pitt last week and will be OV to Turds together this weekend:

“We are really cool. We didn’t really plan for the visits to happen the same weekend like that, but it’s awesome to take the visit. I like him a lot and hopefully we can play together at whatever school.”

He’s waiting to conclude trips before deciding which school to play for. “It’s very difficult because I like both places a ton, but I am just going to take a step back after the visit and talk with my family and figure out what I am going to do. When I know I with either stay with Miami and sign with them on the 19th or decommit and flip to Florida and sign with them on the 19th.

Jesus

Advertisement
It’s like he gives the same interview to all these recruiting reporters. All of them quote him saying whether I’m going to stick with Miami or flip to uf. This kid loves the recruiting process too much if you ask me...

It’s like he gives the same interview to all these recruiting reporters. All of them quote him saying whether I’m going to stick with Miami or flip to uf. This kid loves the recruiting process too much if you ask me...

I think wants to go to the Turds and is just waiting on Kingsley, if he can convince him to go to the Turds, they gone.

Advertisement

That seems like it's pretty clear he's leaving. I guess I don't understand what's the point of waiting to announce it then. Just to get his moment with the hat game and "shock the world" maybe? Jesus our class could be in trouble.

So.....why are we holding onto Searels exactly?

If I said this once, I’ll say it a million times, never trust a dude with a fat *** sister.

Fat *** mom? Trustworthy. Sister? No way.

Advertisement

Was never really high on Tarquin, we just need bodies though at OL given our lack of depth. If it was Evan Neal that was high on Searels and the only way of securing him was holding onto Searels for another year, I then bite the bullet and put up with him for 1 more year. But Tarquin can go kick rocks for all I care. But if Tarquin flips, we'll have 3 commits on the offensive side of the ball. That's beyond disturbing in December.

Mullen and his staff are just sticking it to MR and all of us posters here. Fully expect them to flip our 2 only OL commits. But you kniw what? They earned it. They have made the changez and a fully qualified staff took a joke OL and made a team of it and innthe SEC. Getting better week after week.

Advertisement
Was never really high on Tarquin, we just need bodies though at OL given our lack of depth. If it was Evan Neal that was high on Searels and the only way of securing him was holding onto Searels for another year, I then bite the bullet and put up with him for 1 more year. But Tarquin can go kick rocks for all I care. But if Tarquin flips, we'll have 3 commits on the offensive side of the ball. That's beyond disturbing in December.
Sounds like he’s going to flip regardless what happens with Searels, richt ******* up the offseason like he did everything else this year in recruiting and in season

Mullen and his staff are just sticking it to MR and all of us posters here. Fully expect them to flip our 2 only OL commits. But you kniw what? They earned it. They have made the changez and a fully qualified staff took a joke OL and made a team of it and innthe SEC. Getting better week after week.

Everyone is kicking Richt’s ***

Sounds like he’s going to flip regardless what happens with Searels, richt ******* up the offseason like he did everything else this year in recruiting and in season

A competent AD sees what's going on and intervenes or does what Auburn's AD just did - negotiate a smaller buyout with the potential to fire so that the school's not on the hook. Blake James is a fcking joke.

Florida just got demolished at home by mizzou 4 weeks ago.

Advertisement
Back