Tarquin wavering ...

I honestly believe searles is fired this offseason and he has given up recruiting and contacting kids
Honestly that could be true. Could be the reason why we haven’t heard much from any new target or why we haven’t had any O line guys linked to us in a while.

Advertisement
Advertisement
2nd straight visit to uf.

He doesn’t sound that committed imo smh

Brock,

You know the truth.. we will be lucky to keep any recruit wanted by other top teams. The cloud over this team is worse than tge Shappiro investigation. Players and recruits know the coaching sucks. We are basically a punching bag

I see why offensive recruits would waiver but kids should be wanting to play in this manny Diaz defense

This is not how it works!!
First, defensive coaching is very raw have no name recognition and even Diaz is an average recruiter at best.
Secod the cloud and negativity and stupidity of Mark Richt on offense is just to big to overlook for recruits. We are a sinking ship with a captain that have been exposed as a below average ovsolete coach.
We are a punching bag one month away of signing period.
This will not end well

Brock,

You know the truth.. we will be lucky to keep any recruit wanted by other top teams. The cloud over this team is worse than tge Shappiro investigation. Players and recruits know the coaching sucks. We are basically a punching bag
I understand things aren’t going well. But for you to say that the cloud over this program is worse than when the Shapiro thing happened makes you and uneducated and reaching idiot. There’s no possible way you actually believe that.

Whether Searels is talking to him every day or not, I am sure CMR is. I don't think it's contact that's the issue.

Advertisement
Fully believe that. Is worse because the coaching staff lost all credibility and there is just no end to it. The damage it will cause will hunt us 2-3 years, this class and already next year class. And when you get a new staff it will still hunt you unless is a marquee name that recruits can began to believe again in something. Yes it is worse.

Advertisement
Dont really care at this point.. He isnt an instant player/starter. Project tackle that maybe a good run blocker

Advertisement
Can’t lose this kid to UF. We need a run blocking road grader like this now. Searles keeps him or must be fired. It’s simple.

Any recruit, at any position, is a god **** idiot to play for this staff. I question the intelligence of not only the athlete, but their support structure if they seriously consider the trash heap that is the miami hurricanes. Good for this kid for exploring his options and doing what is in his best interest. It sure as **** isn't the U.

Advertisement
Back