Tarquin wavering ...

Advertisement
I'm reading posts on us not missing or needing him due to him being a run blocking lineman but isn't that what we need? Think we are being bitter here...

Richt focuses on run game first and was pretty evident tonight adding Cam Davis to the mix n still having Lingard n our two other starting rb's.

I'm happy with Dugans recruiting but needs to step it up in the coaching department with our WR's lacking consistency. Running needs to be Miami's #1 option like back in the day with Portis, gore, McGahee, davenport etc etc.

Advertisement
**** this guy just rip the band aid off and decommit. You don’t just go to Florida 3 weekends in a row and not flip.

Listen my cane brother, there have historically been lady gators in Gainesville that are so orally talented they could teach I-75 lot lizards a thing or two so I can't blame him for having fun but I think he sticks with UM.

Go Canes

Last edited:
[QUOTE="\ I think he sticks with UM.

Go Canes

After 3 straight trips to UF?[/QUOTE]

Think about it like this, your in High school an getting oral service from your high school girlfriend and then you go on a college visit and get orally serviced by a 20 to 21 year old college junior. To say you would become p-wipped would be an understatement, do let the kid get his rocks off with some gator hostesses and then sign with UM in the end.

Go Canes

Advertisement
He is taking an OV to Miami next week and then to UF the following week. Said he wants them close together. Announcing and signing early

Advertisement
If Searels stays hes a Cane, if he goes hes a Gator
If they can't get any other commits, this situation has fire Searels after signing day written all over it. It would suck for Tarquin.. In the short-term anyway.

Advertisement
Never like the recruits coming in off an injury especially a shoulder injury to an OL. It slows their progression in the weight room which appears to be a big deal at Miami regardless of injury. Herbert had a shoulder injury and hasn’t done a thing. I think Hillery had a shoulder injury as well.

If we lose Searels and as a result lose Tarquin.. I’m all for it. We need to go the same route as we did with Simpson... NFL assistant still relatively young.

Advertisement
Back