Tarquin wavering ...

This is Miami were basically Shalala wanted to get the ACC money and run the program to the ground.. Years later they hire a fired legacy coach and basically are letting the Titanic sink sliwly and painful.

Advertisement
Florida hasn’t gotten better week by week and Florida doesn’t have a chance to win the SEC or to even to a championship game. They are third in the SEC east. They will always have to worry about UGA and Bama and LSU and Auburn. There will always be 2 or 3 or 4 teams in front of them. Even With is having a down year we beat the coastal leaders and the only team we have to worry about it seems is Clemson. Just because they won more games doesn’t mean they are in a better position than we are. As for this kid: he loves the game.

Florida just got demolished at home by mizzou 4 weeks ago.

Trying to figure out how UF is somehow ranked in the top 10 with a 9-3 record. Where they got blown out at home by Mizzou, lost to Kentucky (who finished 2nd in the division, UF at 3rd), and barely beat Vanderbilt. We won't even mention the UGA loss.

Advertisement
A competent AD sees what's going on and intervenes or does what Auburn's AD just did - negotiate a smaller buyout with the potential to fire so that the school's not on the hook. Blake James is a fcking joke.

Malzhan has averaged five losses a year for the last five years and is 1-4 in bowl games despite having the 7th best recruiting classes over that same span. He also just got a huge extension last year despite going 7-5.

I'm having a hard time seeing the connection.

They were 9-3 with a worst OL and basicalky same QB as us. Coaching matters. The destroyed FSU we needed a miracle. We lost to UV, Duke, BC and GT. Take off the glasses

Florida's record has nothing to do with ours. Maybe you can try not tying everything said back to Richt. The guy never once said we should be ranked ahead of them.

Searles brought in a **** good oline class last year and nobody will agree but he's earned the right to coach them up for ar least one year I will say that jut football Gods let this kid start game 1 so Manny Diaz can put him on the hit list

Advertisement
They were 9-3 with a worst OL and basicalky same QB as us. Coaching matters. The destroyed FSU we needed a miracle. We lost to UV, Duke, BC and GT. Take off the glasses
With a worst o line? They have 3 seniors and a red shirt junior there. The other guy is a junior. Martez Ivey is an NFL tackle.

Malzhan has averaged five losses a year for the last five years and is 1-4 in bowl games despite having the 7th best recruiting classes over that same span. He also just got a huge extension last year despite going 7-5.

I'm having a hard time seeing the connection.

He went 10-4 (7-1 in division) and was in the SEC title game last year, which included wins over Bama and UGA. The point I was bringing up is the AD literally re-negotiated the details of his contract to where the buyout was significantly reduced and has thus been placed on the hot seat. Richt just went 7-5 as well and his offense for 3 straight years has taken steady decline in most offensive categories.

Searles brought in a **** good oline class last year and nobody will agree but he's earned the right to coach them up for ar least one year I will say that jut football Gods let this kid start game 1 so Manny Diaz can put him on the hit list

Tarquin's not good enough to start day 1 for any P5 team. Searels doesn't deserve **** after putting out atrocious OLs since he's been here.

Advertisement
He went 10-4 (7-1 in division) and was in the SEC title game last year, which included wins over Bama and UGA. The point I was bringing up is the AD literally re-negotiated the details of his contract to where the buyout was significantly reduced and has thus been placed on the hot seat. Richt just went 7-5 as well and his offense for 3 straight years has taken steady decline in most offensive categories.
Lol we went 10-3 last year and also made our championship game. With a lot less talent than Auburn guy.

Advertisement
Tarquin's not good enough to start day 1 for any P5 team. Searels doesn't deserve **** after putting out atrocious OLs since he's been here.
Says you and I get why you say that the line was damaged before him and last years class was the one to shape up but you cant turn **** to diamonds. Now i give him one year because you can't scheme olines to be good but if he struggles again ill pack his bags for him

People arguing with me on why Blake needs to intervene. Malzhan and Richt had similar years last year and this year - won a division title with 10 wins. This year, disappointing seasons going 7-5. Malzhan has his contract restructured to reduce his buyout by Auburn's AD. Meanwhile, Blake hasn't done ****. So what are you guys arguing exactly?

Says you and I get why you say that the line was damaged before him and last years class was the one to shape up but you cant turn **** to diamonds. Now i give him one year because you can't scheme olines to be good but if he struggles again ill pack his bags for him

He's had 3 years and has done nothing. What lineman has been better since he's been here? Why can't he recruit OL anymore? The answer you're looking for ties the two questions together. I'll let you figure it out.

Advertisement
Back