Taisun Phommachanh in the New 247 ranking

You view it as lucky, I sorta lean towards good recruiting by staff.

There is a long history of qbs committing early in the recruiting process and sticking. Of those ESPN national signing day special guys.....how many were quarterbacks again?

Advertisement
Calm down unk i don't want you to blow the seams on your new southpole fit. I know you're super disappointed that the 2018 class didn't follow through with the mutiny you said was going to happen if we kept Sitkowski. The mods did you a favor by deleting the thread. Fortunately there's still a half dozen threads of all your failed proclamations so people know that you're a fake insider.

Uhhh wouldn the mutiny have been stopped because they ended up dropping Sits? I'd love to know how long you spent looking for that thread.

The first person to tell us Sits was terrible and may not even start at IMG .... was brooklyndee.

Again CFLCane... what do you provide this board? It's already Falling apart. We have no sources other than Dee at this point. The fluff articles aren't why anyone comes here.

So if you don't like his info maybe try another site? I'll even pay the subscription fee for you just so you get the f*ck outta town.

Sitkowski was a top 75 prospect at that time so yeah he was “highly touted”. Defintiely wasn’t the right decision to go after him but everything happens for a reason period. I’m glad everything played out how it did because Jarren Williams is an elite qb and a big time recruiting win

He was a camp all-star that was hyped based on camp performances. That's it. Plenty of people were skeptical from the start.

Don't just look at rankings/stars Brock.

You guys will complain about anything. We've landed Kosi, Cade, Jarren in the past two cycles and we're still unhappy about QB recruiting? We've recruited QB (and the entire offensive side) exceedingly well under Richt so far.

Guys are still shook.

The coaches messed up with *****. They fixed the problem with Williams.

If they didn't correct the issue. I could see the need to *****.

We will get another solid QB pick up for 19.

I figure we have one in the bag for 2020.

Maybe you should actually look at the Dual Threat QB list for the COMPOSITE RANKINGS.

https://247sports.com/Season/2019-F...ngs?InstitutionGroup=HighSchool&Position=DUAL

#2 Michael Johnson JR.
#9 Taisun

ESPN Football Recruiting - Player Rankings - ESPN

#3 Michael Johsnon JR.
Taisun not listed

Congrats on Taisun for getting the #1 DT slot on 247 but they said themselves they've haven't even seen him in action and definitely haven't seen tape of him vs top comp or even mediocre comp. So ask yourself what are they actually basing this ranking off of if they haven't seen him play........

From 247...
"The No. 2 quarterback has no such size limitations. The upside is definitely there for Taisun Phommachanh to be the top quarterback in this class but we’ve not seen the Connecticut native up close much and given his competition level, his performances in camps this spring and summer will be telling. Already he’s become a high priority for the likes of Michigan, TCU, Maryland and Indiana."

I'm not here to argue which QB is better since 1. I don't think we are getting either one at the moment and 2. who cares what a ranking is in February but 247 rankings >>>>>>> everybody else. Who gives a **** where ESPN ranks somebody, they are a joke. Also 247 putting Taisun that high when his competition level is suspect and they haven't seen him a lot up close (which isn't the same as not seeing him play) means his potential is off the charts. That means the tape tells them he's elite and and use camps against bigger talent to confirm or dispute it.

Advertisement
Uhhh wouldn the mutiny have been stopped because they ended up dropping Sits? I'd love to know how long you spent looking for that thread.

The first person to tell us Sits was terrible and may not even start at IMG .... was brooklyndee.

Again CFLCane... what do you provide this board? It's already Falling apart. We have no sources other than Dee at this point. The fluff articles aren't why anyone comes here.

So if you don't like his info maybe try another site? I'll even pay the subscription fee for you just so you get the f*ck outta town.

The point is this is the 2nd time he's tried to start **** in 4 months. He's smiling to their face at dinner from the kids table and talking **** behind their backs with a keyboard. What's more fluff than Dee saying we're definitely getting either jeudy or devonta smith? What's more fluff than Dee saying Taron Vincent is comin. Dude doesn't know ****.

Sitkowski was a top 75 prospect at that time so yeah he was “highly touted”. Defintiely wasn’t the right decision to go after him but everything happens for a reason period. I’m glad everything played out how it did because Jarren Williams is an elite qb and a big time recruiting win

the flags where there for Sits early. He was a Michigan lean early then they saw him in person and backed away, same with Florida (who would take just about anybody at QB), and then went to an FSU camp and left without an offer. Clear pattern of teams liking Sits until they saw him in person and then cooling on him.

The point is this is the 2nd time he's tried to start **** in 4 months. He's smiling to their face at dinner from the kids table and talking **** behind their backs with a keyboard. What's more fluff than Dee saying we're definitely getting either jeudy or devonta smith? What's more fluff than Dee saying Taron Vincent is comin. Dude doesn't know ****.

Lets keep the conversation on Taisum Phommachanh/QB recruiting. I think you have made your case ten times over already in this thread about your feelings towards Dee.

You guys wanna battle. Do it via PM. I'm tired of reading it.

Asante is gonna be a stud for us this year

I think you meant Bandy. Asante is where he rightfully belongs at that school in Tallahassee, while soldiers like Trajan come to Miami.

Do yourself a favor and let go of these queens, because they're just gonna keep breaking your heart. The guys we get are the right ones.

Last edited:
Advertisement
the flags where there for Sits early. He was a Michigan lean early then they saw him in person and backed away, same with Florida (who would take just about anybody at QB), and then went to an FSU camp and left without an offer. Clear pattern of teams liking Sits until they saw him in person and then cooling on him.

There were a lot of anti Sit posters from the jump. Before Dee spilled his info Franchise told us all...look at his numbers. He was right from the jump.

There were a lot of anti Sit posters from the jump. Before Dee spilled his info Franchise told us all...look at his numbers. He was right from the jump.
Correct. I was pounding Artie Picks while everyone was telling me stats are meaningless.

Yawn... we're stacked at qb I don't care who commits this class. Most of the good ones arent going to want to sit for 2-3 years waiting on their turn.

This guy ain't coming to Miami even if we offered him in the 8th grade. How do u pronounce his 100 syllable name anyway??

Yawn... we're stacked at qb I don't care who commits this class. Most of the good ones arent going to want to sit for 2-3 years waiting on their turn.

This guy ain't coming to Miami even if we offered him in the 8th grade. How do u pronounce his 100 syllable name anyway??

You should always care who commits in every class and with the amount of highly-ranked QBs who never live up to expectations, you need to take a good one every year.

I'm not sure what Perry/Williams/Cade has done yet to make you think this cycle doesn't matter. You take the best guys out there and let them sort it out on the field.

Advertisement
You should always care who commits in every class and with the amount of highly-ranked QBs who never live up to expectations, you need to take a good one every year.

I'm not sure what Perry/Williams/Cade has done yet to make you think this cycle doesn't matter. You take the best guys out there and let them sort it out on the field.

Exactly. You take at least 1 QB every cycle no matter what. Guys leave early, transfer, get injured, etc. Look at FSU having to go with a true freshman this year.

Advertisement
UF & Dan Mullen offered now. Looks like we’re ****ed.

Jon Richt is clueless.

Advertisement
Back