Taisun Phommachanh in the New 247 ranking

ajone228

Recruit
I know dee has been raving about this kid and it looks like 247 took notice. Ranked him as the 87th prospect in the land for '19 class.

The No. 2 quarterback has no such size limitations. The upside is definitely there for Taisun Phommachanh to be the top quarterback in this class but we’ve not seen the Connecticut native up close much and given his competition level, his performances in camps this spring and summer will be telling. Already he’s become a high priority for the likes of Michigan, TCU, Maryland and Indiana.

https://247sports.com/college/miami...he-updated-Top247-rankings-for-2019-114512218

Last edited:
Advertisement
Kid looks like the best QB in the class. Really hope we're on him very soon. He's only gonna blow up from here.

Advertisement
Tai is number 87 overall in the top 247. #1 Dual Threat. Wow he called this way before anyone even had any idea who he was. Incredible

Advertisement
I still hope that my nephew ends up a hurricane fellas, may the best recruit win. I guess whoever commits first.

So now that Tai has the ranking, does that mean we finally offer? I remember Dee said they wanted the big offers to come first on some political BS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Tai is number 87 overall in the top 247. #1 Dual Threat. Wow he called this way before anyone even had any idea who he was. Incredible

247 stated that havent seen him at camps or against good competition but put him in the top 100. Makes sense.

Advertisement
I wonder if the staff all of a sudden won't think this is a political game anymore and offer the kid. If that is truly the case, as stupid as it sounded to let other teams offer first to value our offer or whatever the **** the explanation was.

So now that Tai has the ranking, does that mean we finally offer? I remember Dee said they wanted the big offers to come first on some political BS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's one of the dumbest things I've ever read on this board. The staff likes Johnson more for whatever reason and that's just what they're telling Tai to justify not recruiting him hard.

I think we're wasting our time with Johnson. Should've been after Tai the whole time.

Advertisement
Back