Taisun Phommachanh in the New 247 ranking

Advertisement
UF & Dan Mullen offered now. Looks like we’re ****ed.

Jon Richt is clueless.
****** schools offer first. Thats how it goes. UGA, Bama and Miami are on a tier of their own :cool: they will offer soon.

Advertisement
Perry and Weldon in 2017
Jarren Williams in 2018...

Everyone knows this is a down cycle at qb compared to the last few classes. Should Taisun have an offer ?yes, But in the grand scheme of things I don’t expect for anyone we bring in at the postion to play for a long time.

Last edited:
Those teams finished with a better record than us and were ranked ahead of us. Stop trolling LOL
Im kind of trolling, but honestly our offers are coming out like if we were bama or georgia. Maybe Richt wants them to feel like our offer is worth more or something. I would love if we offered tai P but it is what it is at this point.

Advertisement
Im kind of trolling, but honestly our offers are coming out like if we were bama or georgia. Maybe Richt wants them to feel like our offer is worth more or something. I would love if we offered tai P but it is what it is at this point.
That's false. According to 247, we have offered 80 less recruits than Bama and 86 less recruits than UGA.

That's false. According to 247, we have offered 80 less recruits than Bama and 86 less recruits than UGA.
I meant that a lot of guys have offers from the gators and the noles and still waiting on that Miami offer like if we were Bama or Georgia.

Advertisement
I meant that a lot of guys have offers from the gators and the noles and still waiting on that Miami offer like if we were Bama or Georgia.

That's because we're the best choice, barring a miraculous season from either Muller or Big Suit, in the state by default. It was the same way when we were getting rid of Golden and UF was dealing McEltooth while FSU cleaned up. I'd say that's probably true for in-state guys but the goal is to have that effect nationally.

Perry and Weldon in 2017
Jarren Williams in 2018...

Everyone knows this is a down cycle at qb compared to the last few classes. Should Taisun have an offer ?yes, But in the grand scheme of things I don’t expect for anyone we bring in at the postion to play for a long time.
Qb is too important of a position to have this mentality that it doesn't matter who we get because they wont play.

The 3 dudes you mention have NEVER played in a CFB game before. We need the most talented qbs possible. Can't recruit the position with the assumption they wont play

Advertisement
Qb is too important of a position to have this mentality that it doesn't matter who we get because they wont play.

The 3 dudes you mention have NEVER played in a CFB game before. We need the most talented qbs possible. Can't recruit the position with the assumption they wont play
I didnt Say we shouldn’t recruit him

This kid must be the 2nd coming of Mike Vick. Relax if hes good enough to get an offer he'll get one.

Advertisement
Back