Tai >>>> Michael Johnson Jr.

Bwaaaahahaha! Gtfoh ... you call me a fraud then tell people CHAMINADE in california plays against some of the best comp in the country! Lmfao. You just confirmed what ive always thought about you. Never again will i take anything personal you say. Like your butty you just like to hear yourself talk. Tell that to these people who have never been to a chaminade game or seen the league they play in. The statement of way too many scrawny white dudes running around on the field applies to this ENTIRE divisions best teams let alone chaminade. They literally have one team thats not in conference or close but theyd have to play in playoffs thats good & that team molly ***ps them on a regular. Thats centennial who is div 1 & chaminade is cif div 3 now. Lol jeezus. Talk about pushing an agenda with that bull****. Tai comp is ten times better than that & sad part is even chaminades is better than kings acadamey in sunnyvale. My bad the high school football in the suburbs of suburbs in san francisco is some of the best shower comp in the country. You made a funny! The two things you are right on though is greirs comp was booty & good qbs can come from anywhere. No debate to that. Just stating facts since certain people wanna bring up avon comp level. Its a bad arguement from people who are fools. Whoo. Im trying not too laugh any more bout this statement u made. Do yourself a favor. If your statements are supposed to be taken seriously dont qualify them with dumb **** like that.

lol

Chaminade's HS schedule included Oaks Christian, St John Bosco, Serra, Orange Lutheran, and Bishop Amat. That's a loaded schedule by any definition.

Lots of scrawny white kids, especially on Bosco. Right

Advertisement
Oh, hellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllla weak! Ain’t no comp in Sunnyvale, Sac, San Jose.

The comp is in the greater South Central LA area, the Inland Empire, and West Hills area.
sac is where dj johnson played right? I thought Chaminade was in the west hills area and they played Serra in the playoffs too

Last edited:
Because the coaches don't feel an offer is warranted, what's so hard to understand about that?

What’s hard to understand is that they continue to put their eggs in one basket. That’s what’s so hard. We got fortunate w Williams. MJJ might not even come to us. I would’ve thought after 2 1/2 cycles now, they would learn don’t focus on a single target.

Because there is no reason to not offer Tai at QB and make a scrawny version of Torrance Gibson your #1 target.

I'm done writing on this because I love my Canes. But I'm not a yes man. It hurts me to know that our coaches literally have the best QB to run our offense begging for an offer, and the idiot Richts are basically telling him to go f himself and commit to a rival and beat us every year.

MJJ can't play QB for sht. I'm bookmarking this. Feel free to bump this. I'm praying MJJ stays out West and we get to reset our QB board.

You need help

lol

Chaminade's HS schedule included Oaks Christian, St John Bosco, Serra, Orange Lutheran, and Bishop Amat. That's a loaded schedule by any definition.

You didn’t even mention that Serra is a USC feeder school and Kaaya played Adoree Jackson twice his senior year. Once in league play and once in the playoffs.

This is why when people start sucking off Dee I just shake my head. He watches practices but spouts off just like anyone else

Advertisement
What’s hard to understand is that they continue to put their eggs in one basket. That’s what’s so hard. We got fortunate w Williams. MJJ might not even come to us. I would’ve thought after 2 1/2 cycles now, they would learn don’t focus on a single target.

Aren't they also recruiting Graham Mertz?

Tbh I like him better than both MJJ and Tai. He's really about to start rising up the recruiting rankings too

Didn’t k

sac is where dj johnson played right? I thought Chaminade was in the west hills area and they played Serra in the playoffs too

Yes, Sac is where DJ Johnson played and the reason why I said I wasn’t that high on him regardless of the offers.

Chaminade is in West Hills. West Hills have loaded private school teams, but those are far in between. It’s a monopoly for a couple of schools, while the rest are feeble at best. They play other private schools like Serra, Bishop Amat, but those schools are in the Hood. Serra is right down the street from my old house. Chaminade is on the way other side of town. If I’m not mistaken, Chaminade played Poly too.

So Cal is where most of your ballers in Cali come from. Definitely not Sunnyvale. If u ever come to Cali, go to Sunnyvale and see the demographic and you’ll see why football out there is hella wack.

I forgot to mention, So San Diego has a nice league too. They produce ballers.

Last edited:
lol

There schedule and their division are two entirely separate issues. Never said they dont play anyone ever. But those teams are molly ***ping them and thats not what the normal schedule is like either. My nephews best friend tj pledger was their starting rb for years so ive been there several times. I also went with angela to see brad in the playoffs his senior year.

Advertisement
You didn’t even mention that Serra is a USC feeder school and Kaaya played Adoree Jackson twice his senior year. Once in league play and once in the playoffs.

This is why when people start sucking off Dee I just shake my head. He watches practices but spouts off just like anyone else
Serra is in division 1... chaminade div 3. See the difference or are you dizzy. Too funny and cause kaaya played adoree the midget that makes his division great meanwhile tai and anyone hes played isnt relevant. Gotta love yall hypocrites.

Because there is no reason to not offer Tai at QB and make a scrawny version of Torrance Gibson your #1 target.

I'm done writing on this because I love my Canes. But I'm not a yes man. It hurts me to know that our coaches literally have the best QB to run our offense begging for an offer, and the idiot Richts are basically telling him to go f himself and commit to a rival and beat us every year.

MJJ can't play QB for sht. I'm bookmarking this. Feel free to bump this. I'm praying MJJ stays out West and we get to reset our QB board.

You say you love your canes yet in another post say you hope we miss out on our target.

Serra is in division 1... chaminade div 3. See the difference or are you dizzy. Too funny and cause kaaya played adoree the midget that makes his division great meanwhile tai and anyone hes played isnt relevant. Gotta love yall hypocrites.
Kaaya did win a State title

Advertisement

They play Serra every year and Serra had multiple D1 players including a 5-star DT(Rasheem Green) on that team and now you're gonna minimize a CFB star and NFL starter because it doesn't fit your nonsense.

They play Serra every year and Serra had multiple D1 players including a 5-star DT(Rasheem Green) on that team and now you're gonna minimize a CFB star and NFL starter because it doesn't fit your nonsense.
The conversation atleast started before the usual happened as the teams inside their division not the schedules... you only have to play i believe its either 5 or 6 in division games to qualify (could be wrong)for playoffs. Just like they play pace & everglades academy this year from down here that still has nothing at all to do with the teams who play in their division. Regardless I'm done with this.

Advertisement
Your insight is fantastic, but your grammar is atrocious. You claim to speak into a phone, well it might be better to only post from home where a certain amount of editing can occur. Getting through these posts is a chore. Do you even see what you are posting?

I'm praying I don't have to bump this. We can't let a talent like this, with family on the team, tear our *** up for rivals every year. Richt's QB eval skills are straight cheeks again here. Almost as bas as the Sitkowski reach. Yo, EVERYONE, including the scouting services (not that they matter worth a sht) can see this. Absolute retardation to not make Tai our #1 most wanted man.
Its too late to be recruiting Tai now. The coaching staff would be wasting their time. Flying out to Oregon every other week, they put all their eggs in one basket with MJJ and the other QB recruits know it because it's been so widely publicized. Personally, I think that was a mistake. I think they should have recruited 2 kids heavily and took whoever signed 1st. There is no pressure on MJJ to sign with Miami. Meaning he doesn't have to worry about another QB taking a spot in the 2019 Miami recruiting class and he can wait all the way to NSD to make a decision.

Hard to believe the kid isn't going to comnit to Oregon. However, Oregon has signed a top 10 QB in both the 2017 and 2018 recruiting cycles. Their starting QB will be a junior this year. So, MJJ to Oregon may not be a " no brainer,"

My only explanation for pursuing MJJ so hard given we have 3 underclassmen QB's on the roster, is the Richt 's feel ok with not having a QB in the 2019 class so they said we might as well go all in on MJJ.

Last edited:

Then what do you suggest they do? Offer a player they don't feel warrants an offer just to say they aren't putting "all their eggs in one basket"? You might disagree on their assessment of Tai (as do I), but that doesn't mean they should offer just to say they offered multiple QB's.

As already mentioned, they have offered another QB.

Avon Old Farms plays against Exeter, Andover, Deerfield, NMH, Loomis Chafey. I attended one of these schools and the competition is TERRIBLE. 90%+ of these teams' players are rich, white kids. Avon is AWFUL competition. Worse than Ransom Everglades.

I could care less who Richt recruits, but during our senior year our WRs were 5'10'' and 165 pounds. We also went 8-4 and BEAT Avon.

These are great schools and 45% of the class goes Ivy, Duke or Stanford, but competition in New England boarding schools is as bad as you can get. Most of these kids are sons of the 0.1%....... How much "dog" does the son of a billionaire have.... THAT is who he is playing against.

Advertisement
Back