Taggart to FSU; Leavitt stays at Oregon

I know FSU's Dugans' school and all, and that he also worked with Taggart while at USF. But I look at FSU's depth chart at WR compared to Miami's and what we're bringing in; why would you leave?

Advertisement
Probably because his Alma mater combined with his old boss Taggart was enough to pull him.

I know FSU's Dugans' school and all, and that he also worked with Taggart while at USF. But I look at FSU's depth chart at WR compared to Miami's and what we're bringing in; why would you leave?

The thing to remember is, Dugans also left Taggart to join Richt.

We'll see.

Brooklyn’s claim is so ridiculous. I doubt he knows any FSU trustees. If he does, I’d love to know who — I know all but two. And none of those people are speaking to the AD (or give a ****) about position coach hires, much less passing off that non public information in casual conversation with a purported ex UM player with ties to the program. And to suggest that Dugans has told FSU he’s coming while keeping his mentor in the dark is f@cking preposterous. BULLSH*T.

Brooklyn’s claim is so ridiculous. I doubt he knows any FSU trustees. If he does, I’d love to know who — I know all but two. And none of those people are speaking to the AD (or give a ****) about position coach hires, much less passing off that non public information in casual conversation with a purported ex UM player with ties to the program. And to suggest that Dugans has told FSU he’s coming while keeping his mentor in the dark is f@cking preposterous. BULLSH*T.

I hope you're right I like Dugans.

Advertisement

I hope you're right I like Dugans.

You think any of these people are shootin’ the **** with brooklynlookatme?

https://trustees.fsu.edu/trustees/

Dugans is gone. He still hasn't told us. But i just had an fsu board member tell me it's a done deal.

You just said “no.” earlier. what the **** changed.

Im sorry but im tired of going back & forth. This is why people dont bother to speak up. I SAID NO CAUSE JUST 2 **** DAYS AGO HE TOLD ME FACE TO FACE OUT HIS OWN MOUTH "YOU KNOW I LOVE RICHT.ME & MY FAMILY OWE THIS MAN FAR TOO MUCH FOR ME TO GO ANYWHERE. BESIDES I PROMISED YALL IM GONNA BE HERE FOR B... " he still hasnt told us hes leaving yet but a fsu board of trustees member i know just told me its a rap that dugans is going there. He has no reason to lie. Also the one time dugans called me today he said i promised yall b will always be good and he will. Could just tell a difference in tone.

Dugans is gone. He still hasn't told us. But i just had an fsu board member tell me it's a done deal.

Im sorry but im tired of going back & forth. This is why people dont bother to speak up. I SAID NO CAUSE JUST 2 **** DAYS AGO HE TOLD ME FACE TO FACE OUT HIS OWN MOUTH "YOU KNOW I LOVE RICHT.ME & MY FAMILY OWE THIS MAN FAR TOO MUCH FOR ME TO GO ANYWHERE. BESIDES I PROMISED YALL IM GONNA BE HERE FOR B... " he still hasnt told us hes leaving yet but a fsu board of trustees member i know just told me its a rap that dugans is going there. He has no reason to lie. Also the one time dugans called me today he said i promised yall b will always be good and he will. Could just tell a difference in tone.

If he lied to your face like that, what a POS.

[TWEET]938564382082166784[/TWEET]

Taggert was recruiting for Oregon like the day before taking th FSU job. This Seems more like a goodbye if anything

Yall belive everything brooklyn say? He has been right about some shît but a lot shît he says is off the wall too.

For once i hope morons like u r finally right. I dont care whether or not yall understand things change from one moment to another. Not my problem. My problem is right now my nephew who looks at dugans like a father figure is heart broken over being what he feels is lied to... thats what matters to me. So ur right. From now on no worries. Im being dramatic now so im good.

Advertisement

I don't know you Dee or Dugans. But do you think he would lie to your face like that? Just 2 days ago? If he did that's ****ed up!!

I'll believe it when I see it. Seems very fishy as a lateral. Now, if Dugans gets promoted then I'd understand.

I don't know you Dee or Dugans. But do you think he would lie to your face like that? Just 2 days ago? If he did that's ****ed up!!

Just look at the timeline of taggart hire - he was hired just a couple days ago and it’s very well possible that taggart had not reached out to him then but did a day or so later.

Just look at the timeline of taggart hire - he was hired just a couple days ago and it’s very well possible that taggart had not reached out to him then but did a day or so later.

That doesn't matter he knew Taggert was going to get the job. Everyone knew this since last week and I'm pretty sure he had a idea that Taggert might reach out. Why would he tell Dee to his face he wasn't going anywhere and lie about it. If the members of CIS figured it out I'm sure he had a idea.

Advertisement
some of yall are so god **** stupid. between not wanting to believe that jobe is going to alabama despite all the clues that he is and now not believing the OBVIOUS as why Dugans would want to GO HOME (he's FROM TALLAHASSEE) and COACH AT HIS ALMA MATER for a guy he also already coached for...like GOD ****....why aren't yall smarter than this. use your **** context clues man. The rumor been out there about Dugans since before Taggart was officially even hired. its also been reported by a MULTIPLE reporters he would go. even Manny Navaro had a tweet about it yesterday. he basically said, NOW that The Taggart hire is official I can say this.

anyway [MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION] I hope you contact Richt with this info. and who are some names you think could replace him?

We should hire Mark Duper. I'll never forget he magic he did with Hankerson

But I know he carries a lot of baggage. Lamar Thomas deserves a look.

Advertisement
[TWEET]938564382082166784[/TWEET]

Taggert was recruiting for Oregon like the day before taking th FSU job. This Seems more like a goodbye if anything

Yall belive everything brooklyn say? He has been right about some shît but a lot shît he says is off the wall too.

For once i hope morons like u r finally right. I dont care whether or not yall understand things change from one moment to another. Not my problem. My problem is right now my nephew who looks at dugans like a father figure is heart broken over being what he feels is lied to... thats what matters to me. So ur right. From now on no worries. Im being dramatic now so im good.

Well...I'm going to hold out hope that the fsu trusty told you that to create mistrust and division between you guys and Dugans.

I hope this is not true. Our 3 WRs I'm pretty sure are planning on signing early (they're all EE to).

I blame Herbstreit for always talking about how well our WRs block. Now everyone wants Dugans knowing he can recruit.

Advertisement
Back