Taggart to FSU; Leavitt stays at Oregon

how long before people start with the "dugans wasnt even Richt's first choice" posts?

Advertisement
Dugans is gone. He still hasn't told us. But i just had an fsu board member tell me it's a done deal.

You just said “no.” earlier. what the **** changed.

Im sorry but im tired of going back & forth. This is why people dont bother to speak up. I SAID NO CAUSE JUST 2 **** DAYS AGO HE TOLD ME FACE TO FACE OUT HIS OWN MOUTH "YOU KNOW I LOVE RICHT.ME & MY FAMILY OWE THIS MAN FAR TOO MUCH FOR ME TO GO ANYWHERE. BESIDES I PROMISED YALL IM GONNA BE HERE FOR B... " he still hasnt told us hes leaving yet but a fsu board of trustees member i know just told me its a rap that dugans is going there. He has no reason to lie. Also the one time dugans called me today he said i promised yall b will always be good and he will. Could just tell a difference in tone.

Have you confronted Dugans about what you were told? If an FSU board member told you that Dugans was heading the FSU, why not just call Dugans and ask him about it directly before saying anything to your nephew. Get the facts first before getting your nephew worked up about something that could possibly be false.

Don't confuse me for these other guys trying to attack you. I'm simply trying to understand why you wouldn't just go directly to Dugans with the information you received?

Dugans is gone. He still hasn't told us. But i just had an fsu board member tell me it's a done deal.

Im sorry but im tired of going back & forth. This is why people dont bother to speak up. I SAID NO CAUSE JUST 2 **** DAYS AGO HE TOLD ME FACE TO FACE OUT HIS OWN MOUTH "YOU KNOW I LOVE RICHT.ME & MY FAMILY OWE THIS MAN FAR TOO MUCH FOR ME TO GO ANYWHERE. BESIDES I PROMISED YALL IM GONNA BE HERE FOR B... " he still hasnt told us hes leaving yet but a fsu board of trustees member i know just told me its a rap that dugans is going there. He has no reason to lie. Also the one time dugans called me today he said i promised yall b will always be good and he will. Could just tell a difference in tone.

Have you confronted Dugans about what you were told? If an FSU board member told you that Dugans was heading the FSU, why not just call Dugans and ask him about it directly before saying anything to your nephew. Get the facts first before getting your nephew worked up about something that could possibly be false.

Don't confuse me for these other guys trying to attack you. I'm simply trying to understand why you wouldn't just go directly to Dugans with the information you received?

Thisll be my last response on this. Myself i get a lil tempermental. I confronted him about this yesterday soon as i heard and he wouldnt deny it. I didnt tell my nephew anything. Hes heard his own stuff cause all of the recruits talk. I just got off with richt & dugans after an hr convo. Theyll be coming to see us tomorrow. Richt snapped on dugans cause the problem over this has been dugans says he wont justify it but taggart keeps running his mouth. Dugans just 20 minutes ago denied to me hes going anywhere. But hes just acting real strange. I dont know how to explain it. Ive known dugans for awhile. Things are usually real free between us. Right now theres alot of tension on both sides. RECAP HE SAYS HES NOT GOING NOWHERE. But his words & actions dont support that. Take it how you choose. When i told him about the board member and even knowing how much hed make he wasnt surpised at all...

Advertisement
Thanks for the insight Dee. Sounds like Dugans may not know what he is doing yet, jmo. Hopefully, he stays.

If BD whiffs on this call, he's a done deal.

Im done regardless. Im tired of people like you. Like it does me justice to tell y'all anything. I'll stock to working about me & mine. That's what compliance wants anyhow.

tumblr_matcekFz4v1r270ozo1_250.gif

Would traveling to Ga with the staff and recruiting for Miami constitute actions that support he’s not going anywhere? Just curious.

Thisll be my last response on this. Myself i get a lil tempermental. I confronted him about this yesterday soon as i heard and he wouldnt deny it. I didnt tell my nephew anything. Hes heard his own stuff cause all of the recruits talk. I just got off with richt & dugans after an hr convo. Theyll be coming to see us tomorrow. Richt snapped on dugans cause the problem over this has been dugans says he wont justify it but taggart keeps running his mouth. Dugans just 20 minutes ago denied to me hes going anywhere. But hes just acting real strange. I dont know how to explain it. Ive known dugans for awhile. Things are usually real free between us. Right now theres alot of tension on both sides. RECAP HE SAYS HES NOT GOING NOWHERE. But his words & actions dont support that. Take it how you choose. When i told him about the board member and even knowing how much hed make he wasnt surpised at all...

Is there a chance maybe you're reading too much into how he's acting because you've got what this Board member said to you in the back of your mind, and also, because you admittedly can be temperamental?

You said Richt snapped on him. What did he say? Just jumping on him for letting this get blown up into something it isn't?

Advertisement
Hey, let’s attack the character of our coach on the internet without any supporting factual basis.

So, what I've gotten out of this thread is that Dugans is either leaving or he's not.

Great stuff...no, really.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Fantastic news.

Thank goodness we won’t have to go up against Leavitt’s D every year. Would’ve been a huge struggle.

Advertisement
Back