Taggart to FSU; Leavitt stays at Oregon

Advertisement
More importantly can someone tell me if the tool-bag that jumps up and down on the sidelines waving the towel is back or not?
funny he was not nearly as visible this year...

Advertisement
More importantly can someone tell me if the tool-bag that jumps up and down on the sidelines waving the towel is back or not?
funny he was not nearly as visible this year...

The most annoying schtick ever.

Advertisement
Taggert is just as Good as Al Golden and NoD...in fact they got their used care salesman license from the same online school in russia. FSU is in good hands.

Just for fun heres some DCs better than Leavitt:

Venables
Pruitt
Brown
Diaz
Aranda
Leonard
Foster
Bumpas
Tucker
Steele
Schiano

That said im glad hes staying at U O

The great thing about sports is personal opinion -

I think Leavitt is a great D-Coordinator. I don't think he's #1 , but i do think he is better than some on this list. What he did while at USF was good.....what he did at Colorado a few years ago was incredible.

They better hope for a miracle on the DC front because, other than his one year with Leavitt, Tagfart has never been associated with even a decent defense. His defenses didn't even try to stop anyone before his year with Leavitt.

The arrogant facquits at FSU probably just assumed that Tagfart would bring Leavitt with him when they hired Tagfart.

Advertisement
They better hope for a miracle on the DC front because, other than his one year with Leavitt, Tagfart has never been associated with even a decent defense. His defenses didn't even try to stop anyone before his year with Leavitt.

The arrogant facquits at FSU probably just assumed that Tagfart would bring Leavitt with him when they hired Tagfart.

It’s pretty clear that Leavitt was part of the pitch that they used to assuage booster concerns over Taggarts inexperience.

It's all good though, per FSU fans Willie has a "plan" they're all sure of it.

It's all good though, per FSU fans Willie has a "plan" they're all sure of it.

They're in that "oh ****, we hired a fcking loser and we're sunk for at least 3 years, so we might as well go into full denial mode and spin everything positively because we're stuck with this loser no matter what we say" mode.

Advertisement
Has Tagart hired/announce an OC yet? Seems to be taking a lot of time to put staff together.

17 pages about this ****

YCYCZL6.jpg

Who among us wanted Taggert here when Folden was canned? Anyone? I cant think of one poster. LOL! Several wanted Radio rehired, LOL. Shannon had more votes than Taggert!

Noles got a serious downgrade.

Wonder how long his lovable, dull witted clown shtick will work in Tally, especially if FSU has a bad start and QB controversy.

FSU is more talented than all but maybe two opponents in 2018. Id say he has to win 10 games or the bar has been lowered in Tally.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back