T U R N O V E R C H A I N ! ! !

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
So instead of celebrating a victory for your own team, you're on another team's board because you don't like the chain. Again, couldn't be me.

And what you're doing isn't abbreviating anything. It's not English class (or whatever they speak where you're from) but it still looks awful.

Go enjoy Alabama's victory. Away from here. Please.

Advertisement
We didn’t steal shot from you you dumbass redneck. Miami used to pay players for tunnovers and big hits back in the 80s. That became highly illegal and frowned upon so other teams came up with gimmicks to reward turnovers. Y’all have a belt we have a chain hate to tell you most of these kids are not 30 year old white kids who grew up watching hulk hogan(sounds like what you might be and why your so connected to this belt). The chain resonates with the players and recruits and litterly lights a fire under the kids asses. I don’t give two shots if your team came up with a belt two years ago we have a chain that is cooler then your belt it is broadcasted on every major sports network regularly(why have I never seen this belt on tv every week Bc only bama cow ****ers think it is cool). These facts explain why you are coming to a MIAMI HURRICANES message board. Non of us care if you have a belt so save your time and ours and GTFOH

PS anyone with two eyes can tell bama has real issues on both sides of the ball. What was it 3 rushing tds tonight? We didn’t give up one to the best rushing team in the country. Your scared that’s why you came to this board and we are all going to feed off of it just like our team feed off that chain you hate so much.

Advertisement
DOaz45sVwAA7v_m.jpg

Is there a way to post all the videos of the turnover chain being rewarded and then the celebration afterward. That would just be cool GameDay video compilation to watch

[tweet]929529901266427904[/tweet]
[tweet]929538702526832640[/tweet]
[Tweet]929542912324620289[/tweet]
[Tweet]929564709434593281[/tweet]
[Tweet]929586772421566464[/tweet]

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back