TURNOVER CHAIN TURNOVER CHAIN TURNOVER CHAIN

23509306_10214459234253183_5769844864664903510_o.jpg

Its a ******* problem now!!!!!!

Advertisement
Its the saddest thing ever to c all these cane fans and other tms takn credit for bamas turnover belt idea they invented 2 yrs ago!! Now everyones doin it and bamas not getn credit for it! The champ belt is by far the coolest! I mean look at the canes janky *** mr t chain, miss sts dog chain and others trash cans! I mean gimmi a break! U all hate bama but copy everything we do! Gues its how its is when ur the best!! But stop takn credit for things u dnt start! Its pathetic!

Its the saddest thing ever to c all these cane fans and other tms takn credit for bamas turnover belt idea they invented 2 yrs ago!! Now everyones doin it and bamas not getn credit for it! The champ belt is by far the coolest! I mean look at the canes janky *** mr t chain, miss sts dog chain and others trash cans! I mean gimmi a break! U all hate bama but copy everything we do! Gues its how its is when ur the best!! But stop takn credit for things u dnt start! Its pathetic!

When bama fans are flustered.....U know we back!!!

R u insane? The original, hav u watched football the last few yrs? Bama created the turn over BELT over 2 yrs ago!! Where hav u been! Its sad as **** that the canes hav 1 decent season in 20 yrs n yall lose ur minds! Canes arent bak, just look at Richts history! And stop stealing Bamas ideas n tryin to claim yall invented it! Yalls raggedy *** mr t knockoff chain dnt compare to Bamas original champ Belt! Yall sad, I PITTY THE FOOL!

When bama fans are flustered.....U know we back!!!
I’m a grandfather of thee but if you were here I would punch you in the throat so hard it would end you.

Advertisement
u hav to actualy win atleast one title to say ur bak, and that aint hapn! Last time Bama met miami in the post season i think u kno wat hapnd! Yep we stampd that *** n took our title!!

u hav to actualy win atleast one title to say ur bak, and that aint hapn! Last time Bama met miami in the post season i think u kno wat hapnd! Yep we stampd that *** n took our title!!

lol Bama fans are now ******* butthurt and scared. This is great

Richt is going to force Saban into retirement early

Illiterate Bama fans coming out of the woodwork because they're shook...this night just keeps getting better!

Look grandpa, i think ur outa ur league here! Look whos flustered now!! Im just telln the truth, why do u hav to go straight to threatng sum1! But since u did ill tell u, u wouldnt hav a chance in **** fightn me! Plus im not into breakn old peoples hips! Dnt b so jealous man, canes r doin prety good and i like mark richt! But bama has always ruled college football and alwys will!

Advertisement
"We're not the first ones to celebrate a turnover. We've just got the best one." -Mark Richt

yea richt is guna push saban out! Haha, just like all those yrs at georgia right? Gues the sec was too much for richt to handle so after getn canned he went to the only place willing to hire him! Yall love to talk now that u hav a winning season for once! Dnt hate, apreciate! LoL

Advertisement
Imagine being a Bama fan and instead of dealing with your own team's result, you're on another team's message board complaining about how another team celebrates turnovers. And with such awful spelling. Couldn't be me.

yea richt is guna push saban out! Haha, just like all those yrs at georgia right? Gues the sec was too much for richt to handle so after getn canned he went to the only place willing to hire him! Yall love to talk now that u hav a winning season for once! Dnt hate, apreciate! LoL

Georgia isn't Miami. It's easy to forget what Miami looks like with a competent HC. You'll learn soon enough.

Imagine being a Bama fan and instead of dealing with your own team's result, you're on another team's message board complaining about how another team celebrates turnovers. And with such awful spelling. Couldn't be me.

Well my team won tonight so im good with my tms result! And my spelling is called abbreviated, genius! Didnt kno i was in english class anyway! Or watever language u speak in miami! Secondly im on this site cuz ur ignorant assistant coach acts like he invented the idea of the turn over belt/chain/trashcan! Oh and the other guy who said watch miami with a competent HC, Rickt is a good guy and a pretty good coach but he won't keep yall at the top like saban has bama! So good luck, maybe we'll meet in the playoff!

Advertisement
Back