T U R N O V E R C H A I N ! ! !

Advertisement
yea richt is guna push saban out! Haha, just like all those yrs at georgia right? Gues the sec was too much for richt to handle so after getn canned he went to the only place willing to hire him! Yall love to talk now that u hav a winning season for once! Dnt hate, apreciate! LoL
Please stay away from our palm trees.

Thanks for sending me a photo of urself! I wanted to know what all those cubans down there look like!!

Brazilian*

Thanks for sending your photo too.

alabama%20fans%20funny.png

Wow u guys realy get ur panties in a twist pretty easy dnt u! Hate to tell u but there are more ignorant rednecks in florida than bama! Dnt cry, miami is not the only team to copy the tide over the yrs! Bamas rules the league forever. Oh and ur chain looks like some thugs about to rob me at a mc hammer concert! Bama chose the champ belt u stupid moron bcuz contrary to ur racist statement about whites watching wrestling, its actually hugely popular with most college and pro athletes! Why do u think that bama chose the champ belt to begin with yrs before any one! If u watch a game other than miami u would c everyone talks about bamas belt. Theyr just now talkn bout yalls ridiculous chain cuz u just started it, unfortunately for anyone who has to see it!!No one cares about miami, u havent been relevant in 20 yrs! Look at ur schedule, u havent played anyone to say yall r back! For god sake yall trailed an unranked virginia today most of game, n u wana talk bout bama giving up 3 tds to miss st who is ranked in top 16! By the way we barely trailed in that gm for just a couple mns! So gota go now n watch my tide bring in some more titles, wish i could say we look forward to playing the cow ****ers from miami but clemsons guna take care of that for us! Ill leave yalls sight now, just wanted to say " ***** u guys, im goin home"! Roll tide roll

Advertisement
Wow u guys realy get ur panties in a twist pretty easy dnt u! Hate to tell u but there are more ignorant rednecks in florida than bama! Dnt cry, miami is not the only team to copy the tide over the yrs! Bamas rules the league forever. Oh and ur chain looks like some thugs about to rob me at a mc hammer concert! Bama chose the champ belt u stupid moron bcuz contrary to ur racist statement about whites watching wrestling, its actually hugely popular with most college and pro athletes! Why do u think that bama chose the champ belt to begin with yrs before any one! If u watch a game other than miami u would c everyone talks about bamas belt. Theyr just now talkn bout yalls ridiculous chain cuz u just started it, unfortunately for anyone who has to see it!!No one cares about miami, u havent been relevant in 20 yrs! Look at ur schedule, u havent played anyone to say yall r back! For god sake yall trailed an unranked virginia today most of game, n u wana talk bout bama giving up 3 tds to miss st who is ranked in top 16! By the way we barely trailed in that gm for just a couple mns! So gota go now n watch my tide bring in some more titles, wish i could say we look forward to playing the cow ****ers from miami but clemsons guna take care of that for us! Ill leave yalls sight now, just wanted to say " ***** u guys, im goin home"! Roll tide roll

miss state ranked 16 and theyve beaten who exactly?

Maybe a little less meth for you

“Irrelevent” and yet here he is on our board. I love it!

“Irrelevent” and yet here he is on our board. I love it!

Like his actions speak louder than is bullshyt?

Advertisement
Is miami a bunch of uppity s or are they a bunch of sister ****ers? I've lost track of the narrative from the haters here.

Advertisement
Back