T-Rob gone! Who's Next

Advertisement
Working for Saban does wonders for you career as a coach. With that said, why not match what he's offering and add AHC to his title?

Advertisement
I'll take it as:
-He stayed long enough to lock in Rogers, Graves, and Markeith. I'm grateful for that.
-Saban probably did it (at least partly) because he sees a threat with Cristobal down here.
-If T-Rob was going around lying to our players in the past week, **** him, but it happens.
-Before too long, it will be just another, small part of a long story.

I would argue it shows the character of T-Rob vs. an indictment on Mario. Mario chose to kept T-Rob, allowed him to recruit. By all accounts, T-Rob was staying, & 2 weeks before NSD he bails? If anything, T-Rob showed his *** & character. Miami gave this **** an opportunity when his name was in the mud from USCe. Those Billies of The Hill couldn’t wait for him to bounce.
So I initially thought the same. But the more I think about it, the more I think it’s just the nasty part of the coaching biz and not going to put this all on TRobs character He was never announced. Prob because TRob was noncommittal to Mario and said he wanted to see what his options are. Going to Bama could accelerate him back to a DC role quicker.

Look at the other side. Now we are going to go hire someone that is currently out with their staff and recruiting…then boom. Soon as he signs with Mario, he is going to bail on them….even later than TRob.

Advertisement
This is a bad look for Mario.

:(
218A0CB1-812E-4127-9DAB-5476C7A8BFAA.gif

? b/c I haven’t reaaaaaaally paid attention, but did we lose on Chance b/c Mario decided to keep T-Rob on staff?
No reason Mario cannot circle back on Chance if he is interested. Not unheard of for a coach to take 1 job and then move to another. I believe it was the DL cooach from OU that went with Riley to USC and then left for another job. Guy was an official coach at 3 schools in the span of a month.

Advertisement
You know what..... Didn't alot of y'all say if Mario comes, Trob is gone? Y'all were right lol

Y'all say they had differences right? My take:
They fought it out like men and Trob got his dumbazz beat the fvck up

Gotta ease the pain somehow fellas lol

Advertisement
The amount of anger I have, that bull chit pic w/ DVD in the donk, allowed to be actively recruiting, Mario choosing him over THEE BEST DB COACH IN THE GAME, and this **** bounce 2 weeks before NSD?? Bro, that’s a bytch, opportunist move, & it would validate why I had ?’s bout him coming here.
Agree with errythang u said, mane.

He's left for a better job - I don't begrudge him that.

I've learned not to get attached to anyone in this game - those hoes ain't loyal.

Yup, you can't be mad at him making a decision that's going to positively affect him.

Good coach and unlike some, I'm glad he did it now versus after national signing day. That would be a bad look if anyone puts pen to paper from this day forward and he knew he was out.

Advertisement
Back