T-Rob gone! Who's Next

Advertisement
It may have been dirty, but Mario got played and that’s concerning.
Apparently, Sabag wasn’t an option until recently well after a decision on the DB coach was already made. So I don’t think Mario got played as much as he’s a victim of circumstance. Sabag had an opening and came calling AFTER Mario and TRob agreed he would be retained.

Advertisement

I would argue it shows the character of T-Rob vs. an indictment on Mario. Mario chose to kept T-Rob, allowed him to recruit. By all accounts, T-Rob was staying, & 2 weeks before NSD he bails? If anything, T-Rob showed his *** & character. Miami gave this **** an opportunity when his name was in the mud from USCe. Those Billies of The Hill couldn’t wait for him to bounce.

The amount of anger I have, that bull chit pic w/ DVD in the donk, allowed to be actively recruiting, Mario choosing him over THEE BEST DB COACH IN THE GAME, and this **** bounce 2 weeks before NSD?? Bro, that’s a bytch, opportunist move, & it would validate why I had ?’s bout him coming here.
He's left for a better job - I don't begrudge him that.

I've learned not to get attached to anyone in this game - those hoes ain't loyal.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He's left for a better job - I don't begrudge him that.

I've learned not to get attached to anyone in this game - those hoes ain't loyal.

How did he leave for a better job when the job hasn’t even been defined yet? Furthermore, what u’re failing to remember is we passed on a BETTER DB coach for him. So yeah, imma begrudge the chit out of him.

Advertisement
I would argue it shows the character of T-Rob vs. an indictment on Mario. Mario chose to kept T-Rob, allowed him to recruit. By all accounts, T-Rob was staying, & 2 weeks before NSD he bails? If anything, T-Rob showed his *** & character. Miami gave this **** an opportunity when his name was in the mud from USCe. Those Billies of The Hill couldn’t wait for him to bounce.
With Sabag basically being the DB coach and with Raymond’s rep as an outstanding DB coach, he didn’t need to go be Sabag’s bytch. And you know **** well a Sabag knows what a monster recruiter Mario is so taking TRob hurts a little in that aspect.

Advertisement
Back