T-Rob gone! Who's Next

LOL stop it. That's some gator/fsu fan bull****. We don't do that nonsense here.

T-Rob is one of the best to do it, periodt. Addae is a fast-riser and on a **** of a trajectory. But he ain't T-Rob. And that's fine. He can be just as successful here as T-Rob would have been. But to be the man you gotta beat the man.
Trob: “Ivey is the next JC Horn”

Addae >>> Trob

Advertisement
Trob: “Ivey is the next JC Horn”

Addae >>> Trob

Yeah, this will be my last response on this nonsense, but coach saying something nice and inspiring publicly about struggling player isn't exactly a novel concept.

It's also Jaycee, not JC.

LOL stop it. That's some gator/fsu fan bull****. We don't do that nonsense here.

T-Rob is one of the best to do it, periodt. Addae is a fast-riser and on a **** of a trajectory. But he ain't T-Rob. And that's fine. He can be just as successful here as T-Rob would have been. But to be the man you gotta beat the man.

I disagree. I understand the body of work objectively favors T-Rob, but if I had money on the next 12 months and onward, based on near-term data, I will ride with Addae.

Advertisement
Yeah, this will be my last response on this nonsense, but coach saying something nice and inspiring publicly about struggling player isn't exactly a novel concept.

It's also Jaycee, not JC.

Saying TRob is objectively better than Addae is right on brand for you.

They're both excellent DB Coaches. Saying one is superior like there's some master ranking makes no sense. We were and are in good hands at the DB spot

Advertisement
Back