T-Rob gone! Who's Next

Advertisement
Exactly. Cristobal hired on 12/6. Raymond hired on 12/8. The bull**** is unbelievable.
This board is like a bunch of Conspiracy Theorists Bull **** artists making up BS and lies on a daily basis. This board is filled with a bunch of *****essss needing a Tampon refill

Last edited:
Listening to coach Hayes on the Canesville show earlier today and he made a good point that made me kinda look at the situation different and not hate Trob so much..... Mario never "officially" hired/retained Trob. And then not knowing who the DC will be and if the DC might want his own DB coach or might even want to coach DBs himself (*cough cough Belk, cough cough) why not take an offer from Bama who, actually ended up paying more than what he was making here anyway. It's like at any point, Trob could have been let go. The only thing I don't agree with is that "word" is, he didn't tell a single soul the moment he actually made the decision and left. He could've at least informed the players. Also why Graves put out that tweet last night because supposedly he found out late. Of course, don't 100% believe everything you're reading tho lol

Advertisement
Listening to coach Hayes on the Canesville show earlier today and he made a good point that made me kinda look at the situation different and not hate Trob so much..... Mario never "officially" hired/retained Trob. And then not knowing who the DC will be and if the DC might want his own DB coach or might even want to coach DBs himself (*cough cough Belk, cough cough) why not take an offer from Bama who, actually ended up paying more than what he was making here anyway. It's like at any point, Trob could have been let go. The only thing I don't agree with is that "word" is, he didn't tell a single soul the moment he actually made the decision and left. He could've at least informed the players. Also why Graves put out that tweet last night because supposedly he found out late. Of course, don't 100% believe everything you're reading tho lol

Ok but as long as you still hate him some:

tenor.gif

Oregon found out Mario left on social media before he told his guys and players. It’s a business and it’s cold.

Advertisement
Oh... Most definitely lol like, there's definitely logic in taking the Bama job but he did it in a ****ty way. Idc about him not informing coaches but ****, at least say something to the players that you helped coach and recruit!

You are incorrect. He DID speak to the players that he helped coach and recruit. He tried to poach them to Alabama.

Advertisement
Advertisement
CR is still the #1 DB coach. Addae > Trob so this was a great recovery.

LOL stop it. That's some gator/fsu fan bull****. We don't do that nonsense here.

T-Rob is one of the best to do it, periodt. Addae is a fast-riser and on a **** of a trajectory. But he ain't T-Rob. And that's fine. He can be just as successful here as T-Rob would have been. But to be the man you gotta beat the man.

Couch went backwards and maybe that’s on him but T-Rob can be replaced. Theirs are great coaches all over this country so I will wait to see what Mario does.

If it’s true he turned Raymond away then yes that’s a big mistake and he got burned. Unfortunately that happens in life and all you can do is grow from it.

Let’s see who actually gets hired before everyone starts complaining but hey….it’s CIS so ppl will cry no matter what

Bump

Advertisement
Back