T-Rob gone! Who's Next

Advertisement
The amount of anger I have, that bull chit pic w/ DVD in the donk, allowed to be actively recruiting, Mario choosing him over THEE BEST DB COACH IN THE GAME, and this **** bounce 2 weeks before NSD?? Bro, that’s a bytch, opportunist move, & it would validate why I had ?’s bout him coming here.
Facts. Goes to show, when you have an opportunity to upgrade, you take it

Not worried. This guy is available

1642646423790.jpeg

Advertisement
It's being reported by multiple outlets bro. I am not one to post much on here or break news. I'm also not one to quote other media outlets on CanesInsight. It is what it is. Just asking a simple question
An offer is not a contract. What I read is that there is an offer only.
Also, Rod Chance was in Miami today supposedly recruiting for Colorado. Check this out:

UF and Saban making moves because they know what’s coming when Mario starts to rack up some big wins. Look at these two moves with Raymond and T-Rob as let’s just get the best db coaches hopefully that will provide of some sort of advantage when things gets rolling at UM. Mario as a past oline man pulled the number 1 DE in the country At Oregon. Doubt he will have a problem pulling top db’s.

Advertisement
Then y pass on Raymond?

We did not pass. We were slow. Gaypier made Raymond Priority #1, and by the time we found out that Raymond was interested and got back to him, the Gaytors were nearly done hiring him.

Gaypier and Raymond came to UiF from Louisiana. Raymond gets to exact revenge on LSU by coaching an SEC rival.

And, for the record, AT THAT TIME, T-Rob to Alabama wasn't a thing. So we really didn't have a vacancy.

Finally, I just laugh at the "let's pay Raymond a bunch of money" PlayStation All-Americans. It's not going to happen.

Let's move on to reasonable alternatives, like AAR or Ed Reed.

We did not pass. We were slow. Gaypier made Raymond Priority #1, and by the time we found out that Raymond was interested and got back to him, the Gaytors were nearly done hiring him.

Gaypier and Raymond came to UiF from Louisiana. Raymond gets to exact revenge on LSU by coaching an SEC rival.

And, for the record, AT THAT TIME, T-Rob to Alabama wasn't a thing. So we really didn't have a vacancy.

Finally, I just laugh at the "let's pay Raymond a bunch of money" PlayStation All-Americans. It's not going to happen.

Let's move on to reasonable alternatives, like AAR or Ed Reed.
Timing is everything.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back