T Chris Washington commits

Advertisement
He’s been given scraps as an offensive line and they’ve improved since Florida. Their still bad but doing better
Besides technique, the OL is still missing assignments and there is a lack of communication that is unacceptable. He is suppose to be the coach and if you know that they are behind in technique you should at least be able to get them to communicate and not miss assignments

Besides technique, the OL is still missing assignments and there is a lack of communication that is unacceptable. He is suppose to be the coach and if you know that they are behind in technique you should at least be able to get them to communicate and not miss assignments
we are playing two true freshmen.

we are playing two true freshmen.
And, communicating is communicating. One should talk and tell each other what they see you don't have to be a redshirt junior to do that. And there are plenty of schools out there play freshman on the OL and they do not look as bad as ours

Advertisement
And, communicating is communicating. One should talk and tell each other what they see you don't have to be a redshirt junior to do that. And there are plenty of schools out there play freshman on the OL and they do not look as bad as ours

and this is the biggest issue.....still. These guys act baffled if one extra man comes.

It’s like they still haven’t figured crap out in 8 games

and this is the biggest issue.....still. These guys act baffled if one extra man comes.

It’s like they still haven’t figured crap out in 8 games
Well they gave up two sacks versus the team leading in sacks yesterday. We had 3 penalties and not sure if they were on the line so that is improvement. Whether you want to see it or not is another story

Advertisement
Well they gave up two sacks versus the team leading in sacks yesterday. We had 3 penalties and not sure if they were on the line so that is improvement. Whether you want to see it or not is another story

The staff is literally helping the ol every snap now , chipping or max protecting . That’s all that’s changed sir.

Sacks are just a part of an oline a assessment, overall this offense had less than 250 total yards
That’s worse that malik and cmr

Sacks are just a part of an oline a assessment, overall this offense had less than 250 total yards
That’s worse that malik and cmr
Sure but when you have a play caller that I’m not sure understands what his own philosophy is or how to adjust to his personnel, this is what you get

Sure but when you have a play caller that I’m not sure understands what his own philosophy is or how to adjust to his personnel, this is what you get

I agree completely
Everyone is to blame all the way from the players and coaches but more so the coaches bc it doesn’t seem like they even understand their own players strengths and weaknesses

Advertisement
Can somebody explain to me what happened to coach Barry? People were praising him in the off-season but now they hate hime. What is he doing wrong

The truth is no one should have been praising him in the offseason. He was the ASSISTANT OL Coach. How could anyone know whether an assistant OL coach would be a good hire. **** before we hired Barry I didn't even realize there was an assistant OL coach position.

The truth is no one should have been praising him in the offseason. He was the ASSISTANT OL Coach. How could anyone know whether an assistant OL coach would be a good hire. **** before we hired Barry I didn't even realize there was an assistant OL coach position.

Kinda like the assistant to the regional manager

Advertisement
Wow didn’t know that

it doesnt help the scheme we are running sucks and is not what we should be running with the sh1tty OL play

Advertisement
Back