T Chris Washington commits

Advertisement
Advertisement
I dont give a shìt what their offense rank. I know they have 2 freshman starting at tackle and isn't using it as a excuse for shìtty blocking.

Is one a converted tight end? Gain 50lbs in 6 months? 1st time EVER playing left tackle?

The staff is literally helping the ol every snap now , chipping or max protecting . That’s all that’s changed sir.
That’s a big deal and way over due. I’m perfectly fine with them chipping on 75% of the pass plays to help w protection

Advertisement
Advertisement
Miami...like I've done the last 35 meetings? You?

Why did you make up the Nelson lie though? Just wondering...you blatantly told a fib.
He's tried pushing it in multiple threads. It's not true, and if it was he's obviously too stupid to see that making a tight end into a starting Freshman left tackle would sum up how bad off the program is anyway, not be an excuse for why we suck this year

Advertisement
He's tried pushing it in multiple threads. It's not true, and if it was he's obviously too stupid to see that making a tight end into a starting Freshman left tackle would sum up how bad off the program is anyway, not be an excuse for why we suck this year

He didn't play tight end his senior year? Am I wrong? It's common knowledge he was a tight end his senior year.

So wait a minute 1st you say it's not true then you say if it is true.......

So wait a minute 1st you say it's not true then you say if it is true.......
Yes, because you try to use it as an excuse for how bad the offense is in multiple threads which it wouldn't be. Meaning you would be wrong regardless

Advertisement
Back