Swing and miss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Check out the Salter thread. Seems Dennis Smith followed him on X and that Salter followed Isiah Horton. Also UM is supposedly talking to one of Libertys WRs, so maybe a package deal? I have no idea if actually true but if it is...

Feels Good Smoking GIF by Sacramento Kings
Mario better hope he gets Salter.

Advertisement
Check out the Salter thread. Seems Dennis Smith followed him on X and that Salter followed Isiah Horton. Also UM is supposedly talking to one of Libertys WRs, so maybe a package deal? I have no idea if actually true but if it is...

Feels Good Smoking GIF by Sacramento Kings
They are going hard after salter. We shall see.

Why don't they just move on then? I mean after Salter there is really nothing left.

Preachin' to the choir. I knew from mid-December that Mario had BAD tunnel vision on Ward, and it bothered me.

Go back and pull one of the CIS Lives from mid-December, I actually used the words "tunnel vision" in the comments.

Advertisement
If you want to be 7-6 again role with jacurri. He isn’t very good. Tua brother ward salter wait till spring are only real options if we want to be competitive
I think we’d reach 9-10 wins with him, but agree a competitive QB gets us over the hump. But it won’t be a complete disaster

Advertisement
Maybe one day we can win a bowl game again. 1 win in 17 years or so does not make it likely. We always have so many players quit after last game.
That’s why I’m not so quick to disregard Jacurri, our QB’s all year had the defense bail them out minus NC and Jacurri was already at a handicap with some opt outs after a redshirt year. He’s got skills that works in the offense and at full strength plus another off season of work I think he’d be fine but still won’t be opposed to bringing in a transfer which is just slim pickings rn

Advertisement
And Ward is destined to sit on the bench probably as the third Quarterback on some NFL roster. Good luck with that over the long term!
Exactly
Very short sighted
He should want REPS REPS REPS
That’s how you get
Better….see all the QBs coming out this year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back