Swing and miss

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a grunt. Grunts don't learn...they grunt.
Season 4 Gorilla GIF by The Simpsons

Advertisement
Like everybody else I’m disappointed Cam chose to the path of the NFL, however I don’t get all this undrafted talk.

So….Cam is going to fail because he chose the NFL but if Cam decided to play for Miami then his NFL chances supposedly improves under the worst offensive HC in the history of UM?

Make it make sense, why you would want someone at their current level that has a late round to undrafted NFL grade starting as a UM QB?
I wanted Cam as well, i think that experience at QB in college is massive, look at Purdy 4 springs + 4 falls camps and 45+ starts
really helped. think in the same way B.Nix & M.Pennix will benefit professionally for their college QB experience as well.
BTW, how much does "power Spread scheme" hurt our efforts to get a stud QB ? just saying

Why are people ****ed at the staff??? You had 2 main candidates, and one pulled out and declared for the draft, and you fought for the 2nd and lost. You expect to win every battle? They are trying their best.

Didn’t USC also strike out??? And Riley is a supposed qb whisperer. Have some perspective people
Riley didn’t strike out. He has a QB that played well in the bowl and changes the narrative.

Advertisement
Said weeks ago that someone was going to be played. It seems it was Miami’s HC. You bring in Ward and Howard, strike out on both…

And the Ward BS to the NFL, the dude is a 5th rd projected pick. You know how bad this is when the QB position is the most overreached position in the NFL draft…wow! The dude chose a non-guaranteed contract over a legit one year guaranteed deal playing for MC and the Miami Hurricanes…

Just shakin’ my head..

Said weeks ago that someone was going to be played. It seems it was Miami’s HC. You bring in Ward and Howard, strike out on both…

And the Ward BS to the NFL, the dude is a 5th rd projected pick. You know how bad this is when the QB position is the most overreached position in the NFL draft…wow! The dude chose a non-guaranteed contract over a legit one year guaranteed deal playing for MC and the Miami Hurricanes…

Just shakin’ my head..
Yes. An idiotic decision. I hope he got his degree in something good.

these ninjas have lowered the bar so low for this hc its maddening
it wasn't okay for randy al mark or Manny to win 7-8 games a year but its okay for Mario to do so. its so weird all bc some posters in here are extremely biased in their views of Mario and try to tell the rest of us were idiots and Mario is on some 20 year rebuild plan when we know thats false in CFB.

Advertisement

Just shakin’ my head..
he doesn't want to be at miami. its obvious to see the moment he didnt commit post visit. Will Howard got the offer he wanted and committed post visit to OSU. also, we haven't proven either under this admin/OC/HC or previous that we will improve a QBs draft stock. we also just won 7 games with an embarrassing bowl loss to RU. we aren't in a position to compete for a playoff spot right now and we aren't known as a QB factory like other places.

I wanted Cam as well, i think that experience at QB in college is massive, look at Purdy 4 springs + 4 falls camps and 45+ starts
really helped. think in the same way B.Nix & M.Pennix will benefit professionally for their college QB experience as well.
BTW, how much does "power Spread scheme" hurt our efforts to get a stud QB ? just saying
we could run whatever scheme we want, but until Mario changes his identity overall, it wont matter. the offense went through obvious shifts game to game in season and it was clear something beyond the QB had changed

Just shakin’ my head..
Horrible look. Tells me he isn't respected nor trusted by QBs.

Advertisement
it wasn't okay for randy al mark or Manny to win 7-8 games a year but its okay for Mario to do so. its so weird all bc some posters in here are extremely biased in their views of Mario and try to tell the rest of us were idiots and Mario is on some 20 year rebuild plan when we know thats false in CFB.
A healthy Mark Richt WITH the current level of support currently given to Mario would have us in the ACCCG EVERY year.

We may never make the leap to winning an actual national championship (especially now in a 12 team field) but Charlotte would be a given.

Advertisement
Curious, how many you think we would win with Williams as qb?
7-8. Jacurris mobility can be an X factor if used properly. Idk why I’m optimistic they will use him right but here I am

we could run whatever scheme we want, but until Mario changes his identity overall, it wont matter. the offense went through obvious shifts game to game in season and it was clear something beyond the QB had changed
do you think Mario will have the self awareness and introspection to change ? greatest strength is knowing what you do not know
Mario does know offense, clock mgmt. or in gamre strategy. lots of people have grave doubts on his sideline acumen as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back