Swing and miss

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMoney

D-Moni
Administrator
This was a bad miss. Mario wanted to sign Ward badly. I thought it would get done. Now there is a lot of pressure on the staff to salvage the situation.

Miami thought there would be an answer on December 13th and felt optimistic from Signing Day to Christmas based on feedback from Ward. As the process dragged on, people grew more concerned with the NFL.

Ward is making a risky (some would say ill-advised) decision due to his low draft grade, but it’s concerning we couldn’t sell him on development. That’s been a knock on Mario since Oregon.

Advertisement
we suck again GIF

Advertisement
Like everybody else I’m disappointed Cam chose to the path of the NFL, however I don’t get all this undrafted talk.

So….Cam is going to fail because he chose the NFL but if Cam decided to play for Miami then his NFL chances supposedly improves under the worst offensive HC in the history of UM?

Make it make sense, why you would want someone at their current level that has a late round to undrafted NFL grade starting as a UM QB?

Advertisement
Just another case of putting all your eggs in one basket….a lot of the time that basket gets dropped and turns into nothing more than scrambled eggs.

When this went more than 10days-2 weeks Mario should of had 3-4 other guys lined up including Howard who he supposedly off in the first place for this idiot..

Advertisement
Apfenny been saying that since he was at Washington State.

My history will show I wanted ward for the splash it would make. But thought Howard is a better fit. Doesn't look like we get him either.

Closest to Howard would be a KJ? Unless there's another unnamed qb.

Just get us something. Something to win 9/10

Advertisement
"Now we have to start over."

I'm not one to bag on the staff, but if THIS is true, then they have failed badly in their War Room. You simply can't put all your eggs in one basket like that. I'm hoping they have a plan and aren't actually starting over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back