Swing and miss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Reason why I'm not ready to panic yet. Miami is clearly offering a crazy amount of money, where Ward had no choice but to listen.

Eventually, they're gonna convince some kid at another school to take that money and take the chance. Mario's reputation be damned. $1-$2 million is hard to pass up for a year

Yea it was Howard and Mario ****ed it up just like he did the GT game

All the proven QBs have been taken. It was the most important part of the off season and Mario got too bone headed and ****ed it up

Really getting sick of his macho man stubbornness already. You have to win to earn that

Milroe makes plays with his legs. Don’t we have a version of that guy?
Yeah we do… I don’t know if JB is willing to stay. I don’t think I’d give him much of an NIL but the opportunity to win the job.

He had some nice passes in the bowl game like the two TD passes he threw(yes I know one got called back).

Advertisement
Yea it was Howard and Mario ****ed it up just like he did the GT game

All the proven QBs have been taken. It was the most important part of the off season and Mario got too bone headed and ****ed it up

Really getting sick of his macho man stubbornness already. You have to win to earn that
We played our bowl game last week and the offseason is already over? Man, time flies!!!

So when is the deadline when Cam Ward (after working out for nfl teams) gets his feed back and has to decided if he’s going or coming back to college. Since he didn’t hire a agent

Advertisement
I feel like this is going to end the same as the recruiting class. Every *****ed and moaned about the class and dline recruiting all summer. When it was all said and done, everyone was happy.

Missing on ward sucks. He didn’t pick a school over us, he picked the NFL. Just a tough decision.

Lot of time. And there are lots of options still, some not in The portal. Mario won 10 games with Anthony brown. He did it building a talented team from recruiting.

It’s a miss but let’s not **** our pants yet

Advertisement
I feel like this is going to end the same as the recruiting class. Every *****ed and moaned about the class and dline recruiting all summer. When it was all said and done, everyone was happy.

Missing on ward sucks. He didn’t pick a school over us, he picked the NFL. Just a tough decision.

Lot of time. And there are lots of options still, some not in The portal. Mario won 10 games with Anthony brown. He did it building a talented team from recruiting.

It’s a miss but let’s not **** our pants yet
People are panicking but forget we have Judd Anderson coming in. Y’all relax.

So Ward was coming and if Smith picked Miami. But since smith Picked OsU ward said no to Miami. This is really the story?
*******s.

ENSD was 10 days ago - what was the hold up to him announcing he was entering the Draft if that was his pivot point?

Advertisement
Yeah we do… I don’t know if JB is willing to stay. I don’t think I’d give him much of an NIL but the opportunity to win the job.

He had some nice passes in the bowl game like the two TD passes he threw(yes I know one got called back).
You can't go into the season with Williams, Brown and Anderson as the only scholarship QBs on your roster - and I'm someone that really likes Williams.

You just can't. Now if you bring in a Transfer Portal guy and one of those guys makes the leap and beats him out that's another discussion.

Mario - “well you know Joe we won’t let a recruit hold us hostage (paraphrasing)”

Mario also:
Sas Hostage GIF by Channel 7

Lmao yeah Ward was going to come here because of ONE freaking HS teenager..... Risk injury and a chance at his dreams in the NFL to play with him for ONE year. Sure bud.
If true he’s a ******* idiot. Plain and simple. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back