Swing and miss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lot of solid and developing pieces. Ultimately holding everyone back if don’t have a QB the coordinator has full confidence in. Can’t be dumbing down offense to protect Emory or Jacurri.
Agreed but don’t think that would be the case at all with a full spring, summer, and training camp. I don’t think we be rolling with them in 2024 though

Advertisement
Manny Diaz landed D’Eriq King and TVD…

dave chapelle chapelle's show GIF's show GIF

And Malik Murphy

Gotta assume Miami is back channeling at this point. What’s going on with little Tua waiver? Cant afford to wait until spring

Advertisement
Agreed but don’t think that would be the case at all with a full spring, summer, and training camp. I don’t think we be rolling with them in 2024 though
Jacurri doesn’t fit the offense we want to run and neither will be ready to lead a team next fall if want to be conference contender. Scared to death starting either in Gainesville opener.

Advertisement
In fairness, we heard Ward to Miami was done around NSD so he could have just been trying to get JS to come. I just don't buy that it ended up being the reason Ward didn't come.
There’s zero chance he didn’t come because of JS. I bet you he doesn’t even know who JS is. Upperclassman could care less about recruits

You can't go into the season with Williams, Brown and Anderson as the only scholarship QBs on your roster - and I'm someone that really likes Williams.

You just can't. Now if you bring in a Transfer Portal guy and one of those guys makes the leap and beats him out that's another discussion.
Bring in who? Lol

Yeah we need another body but KJ, Howard and Vandgriff were all guys I thought could have been day 1 starters and really move the needle.

Advertisement
I'm aware. I read the article.

It also says that Miami upped its offer after Ohio Taint topped us.

Anyone can write anything they want. Doesn't make it true.
Yeah. I am not going to dismiss anything and say it’s not true but if I am rating by Bull**** Stars, I am going to say that story has 8 Bull**** stars.

Advertisement
In fairness, we heard Ward to Miami was done around NSD so he could have just been trying to get JS to come. I just don't buy that it ended up being the reason Ward didn't come.
That’s a good point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back