Sweetheart new boss. Miami vs Texas A,&M

Advertisement
I don't post picks of Nicole. But... If you want to see her bad enough, she is in a pick with Gumby 2013 Gator game. She is the tan 5'11 number just with him or it. She made on TV with gummbers. In concession area. She is tall, white, a 2 , with a handful. Has a UM law hat on.

Onto your response. Not my wife...

But... I will wager my 04 Cayenne Turbo stage 1.
The risk of this taking a dark turn with CIS fan fiction os elevating.

I am remodeling my house in West Sac of tomatoes.

Just literally got back from San Diego Tuesday night.

I am painting my interior. Instead of watching paint dry, I jump in here and bust bawls with my favorite forum.
Ah, that's why. You're not in a well-ventilated room friend. That or (and?) a few brewskis to pass the time.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Billy Madison Shut Up GIF

Her new boss is from Beaumont TX. Cane's vs Aggies question.
Now she just started and has not found out what his team is yet. But he is a big Texas. All things Tejas. Not necessarily a bad thing as my father was stationed in San Antonio years ago. I like TX.

But....

If he rides with Ta&m..Aggies.

How much of a chance do we actually have against them this year? They are not a powerhouse. But, they look like they're ahead of us. Or is Mario a different Factor?

Basically, are we going to get our ish pushed in? Or we got betting chances now to not get slapped once again on national TV?
coffee-animated-gif-16.gif

Advertisement
I’m sorry, what is this thread about, again?
Well..

Relly. It started with chances against the Aggies of all literal terds. (The school)

And digressed to drinking memes because of my past.

I have fun with folks busting my balls. It it means if that we're actually in a platoon we all might fight each other. Russia is about to tap our skull.

This thread needs more booty, ta',tas. And Turbos.

Cheers Rell. Let's roll when Miami comes to smash the Trojans.

Well..

Relly. It started with chances against the Aggies of all literal terds. (The school)

I have fun with folks busting my balls. It it means if that we're actually in a platoon we all might fight each other. Russia is about to tap our skull.

Thank u for ur explanation??

There’s literally no better fan site than CIS. I challenge anyone to find a site that’s better.

Advertisement
Well..

To be perfectly fair, I started the drinking thing and I have no idea who you are. Your post was a little incoherent and I was poking fun. I apologize for the comment. Sounds like that's in the past, congratulations.

I’d place our odds, as things stand, at ~30%. We haven’t shown up in a big away game in probably 15 or more years. The last few years we’ve been absolutely smashed (LSU, Bama, etc.) in big away games. Improved coaching will go a long way and I think we’ll be competitive, but I wouldn’t be surprised if the final score was something like 34-27 A&M

To be perfectly fair, I started the drinking thing and I have no idea who you are. Your post was a little incoherent and I was poking fun. I apologize for the comment. Sounds like that's in the past, congratulations.
Ooh, forgive me. I just stumbled off you high chair.

You keep typing words in my 4th person.

I am Ricky Henderson to ya.

Advertisement
Back