Sweetheart new boss. Miami vs Texas A,&M

Advertisement
Confused Thinking GIF by MOODMAN

Miami at Texas A&M. Probably in prime time. That house ROCKS. I love my Canes but I ain’t betting on them to win. Please prove me wrong Mario.

Advertisement
As a native Texan… Beaumont is a dump. He’s probably an Aggie fan…. You should know right away as their pretty cultish as I work with many alumni of theirs.

Miami at Texas A&M. Probably in prime time. That house ROCKS. I love my Canes but I ain’t betting on them to win. Please prove me wrong Mario.
Would be a signature win earlier than most coaches get one. A&M is beatable but we’d need to be flawless. Above average defensive performance and TVD throws for 300+ with 4td’s is the type of performance we’d need.

Advertisement
So did we find potato in this thread or no?
The potato

Is the thread. I love Miami. I mean generally speaking as a city. City is loads of fun. I come from the West Coast, Were we do big boy things out here. Our City's don't play. Come out to West Coast. You'll be a surprise how much we have loved for all. Surf, drank, take in the view. Drink, hit them bikini

Are any of you corn cobbs (cheers) going to actually respond with an answer?

Or is it death by memes moment....

I have no idea what’s happening here, but if the question is should you bet your wife’s boss on the Miami/A&M game it depends on the wager.

If the wager is your wife, there is a lengthy thread on relationships and how she compares to Joy Taylor may be the answer you are seeking…
Good **** post.
@RVACane
@JD08

Advertisement
Advertisement
I am remodeling my house in West Sac of tomatoes.

Just literally got back from San Diego Tuesday night.

I am painting my interior. Instead of watching paint dry, I jump in here and bust bawls with my favorite forum.

You're in West Sac? Interesting.

Which abandoned industrial facility do you live next to? :beedog2:

Their defense is legit. We have a better offense, starting at the QB. I think its 3-7 point game. We have a good a chance as any here. All depends how quickly that OL is sorted imo, particularly the interior. We got 2 weeks to get out the kinks. I dont fear them and confident in our staff. They are favorites at home though

Advertisement
Back