Sweetheart new boss. Miami vs Texas A,&M

Her new boss is from Beaumont TX. Cane's vs Aggies question.
Now she just started and has not found out what his team is yet. But he is a big Texas. All things Tejas. Not necessarily a bad thing as my father was stationed in San Antonio years ago. I like TX.

But....

If he rides with Ta&m..Aggies.

How much of a chance do we actually have against them this year? They are not a powerhouse. But, they look like they're ahead of us. Or is Mario a different Factor?

Basically, are we going to get our ish pushed in? Or we got betting chances now to not get slapped once again on national TV?
Many of our fans are forgetting something. Mario is not a game day strategist. He is a mega recruiter. His team is going to take time to get the Manny stank off of it. Expect a couple of full recruiting cycles behind us before you can assume a dominant showing.

Advertisement
1652470625951-png.185701

Good gawd just do it................................................................or someone will get it done........

Attachments

• beer thirst.jpg
    beer thirst.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 0
Its all about the 2023 TAMU game at Hard Rock. That will be Jake Garcia's coming out party. The entire nation will begin calling for an investigation into Life Wallet after UM beats TAMU in that game on their way to a playoff appearance.

We lose by 10 in College Station this September though. I'll be there. Its one of my bucket list stadium-experience items. I just hope its a night game. I want the full effect.

Advertisement
Its all about the 2023 TAMU game at Hard Rock. That will be Jake Garcia's coming out party. The entire nation will begin calling for an investigation into Life Wallet after UM beats TAMU in that game on their way to a playoff appearance.

We lose by 10 in College Station this September though. I'll be there. Its one of my bucket list stadium-experience items. I just hope its a night game. I want the full effect.
me too -really hope it's Game Day which SHOULD put it as a night game.

Advertisement
WARNING

Betting against your boss is the original "no win" proposition.

As in, if you bet ....you better not win. There is very little to NO upside in winning a bet against your boss.

If you are under the impression that you will suddenly become buddies engaging in light hearted back and forth teasing, you will be sadly mistaken. It ain't happening!. UNLESS his team wins.

IF your team wins it's best you STFU because you will be playing with your future at the company should you actually think that your boss will enjoy being brought down a peg and relish being humiliated by you in front of the other employees. I really can't believe anyone would be that stupid. People have been fired for less

So only bet against your boss if you're being forced to do so at gunpoint and if your team wins STFU.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back