Sweetheart new boss. Miami vs Texas A,&M

1983cane

Recruit
Premium
Her new boss is from Beaumont TX. Cane's vs Aggies question.
Now she just started and has not found out what his team is yet. But he is a big Texas. All things Tejas. Not necessarily a bad thing as my father was stationed in San Antonio years ago. I like TX.

But....

If he rides with Ta&m..Aggies.

How much of a chance do we actually have against them this year? They are not a powerhouse. But, they look like they're ahead of us. Or is Mario a different Factor?

Basically, are we going to get our ish pushed in? Or we got betting chances now to not get slapped once again on national TV?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Sweethearts new boss is from Beaumont TX. Cane's vs Aggies question.
Now she just started and has not found out what his team is yet. But he is a big Texas. All things Tejas. Not necessarily a bad thing as my father was stationed in San Antonio years ago. I like TX.

But....

How much of a chance do we actually have against them this year? They are not a powerhouse. But, they look like they're ahead of us. Or is Mario a different Factor?

Basically, are we going to get our ish pushed in? Or we got betting chances now to not get slapped once again on national TV?
You my guy 🍻🍾

D083EC26-0CB3-4DF3-A3C8-DF9447A58820.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
1. Beaumont is a dump.
2. If he is a Tamu fan, she should resign immediately.
3. We have a chance, i'd bet that +9 line right now.
This has some teeth to it. I have heard of Beaumont.

Been to Houston.
All of Dallas/FT.
San Antonio
Corpus Christi.

I know that Jimbo is at A&M which is good and bad Or, just bad. He is not a prime time coach. He only won an NC because of crab legs.

But,. I would like to see mommy be able to stand up against the Aggies again we play them what 12 years ago

Advertisement
I have no idea what’s happening here, but if the question is should you bet your wife’s boss on the Miami/A&M game it depends on the wager.

If the wager is your wife, there is a lengthy thread on relationships and how she compares to Joy Taylor may be the answer you are seeking…
I don't post picks of Nicole. But... If you want to see her bad enough, she is in a pick with Gumby 2013 Gator game. She is the tan 5'11 number just with him or it. She made on TV with gummbers. In concession area. She is tall, white, a 2 , with a handful. Has a UM law hat on.

Onto your response. Not my wife...

But... I will wager my 04 Cayenne Turbo stage 1.

Nothing wrong with being all in on your home state. I’ve been away from FL for almost 39 years and still consider myself a Floridian.

As far as the game is concerned, I’m glad we have a couple of tune up games before them. I believe our coaching staff gives us a punchers chance. Their obvious advantage is it being in College Station. I don’t see them blowing us out like Bama did.

I don't post picks of Nicole. But... If you want to see her bad enough, she is in a pick with Gumby 2013 Gator game. She is the tan 5'11 number just with him or it. She made on TV with gummbers. In concession area. She is tall, white, a 2 , with a handful. Has a UM law hat on.

Onto your response. Not my wife...

But... I will wager my 04 Cayenne Turbo stage 1.
Mods, merge this with the Shaolin monk thread please. Both OPs apparently ate the whole gummy.
You should new topic something incredible.

Advertisement
Sweethearts new boss is from Beaumont TX. Cane's vs Aggies question.

But....

Play that game 10 times, TAMU is expected to run a train on our Canes 9/10.

HC Mario needs time, he isn't a miracle worker.

Butch DAW GAWD beat UCLA in what, Y3??

PS Lackland, Randolph, or Ft Sam?

Play that game 10 times, TAMU is expected to run a train on our Canes 9/10.

HC Mario needs time, he isn't a miracle worker.

Butch DAW GAWD beat UCLA in what, Y3??

PS Lackland, Randolph, or Ft Sam?
My real Father was a Strategic war planner. Made LT in Air Force. 22 in 7 years non active.

Would have made full Cl if he went to the Pentagon. He was offered. He declined because of staying in Panama City with my step mom. Great British Woman. He finally met the right one.

Randolph.

He passed 12 years ago. I am knocking on 50.

My real Father was a Strategic war planner. Made LT in Air Force. 22 in 7 years non active.

Would have made full Cl if he went to the Pentagon. He was offered. He declined because of staying in Panama City with my step mom. Great British Woman. He finally met the right one.

Randolph.

He passed 12 years ago. I am knocking on 50.
Thank you for your family's service.

Advertisement
Back