Sweat, IMO....

This thread

557.gif

CIS... where porster know how to **** up a good thread

Advertisement
Didn't punt, but don't let that stop you.
I live in Weston, I know u are nearby. Why don't we meet up?

Advertisement
what's there not to be serious about? i workout 6 days a week. cross fit, i do a sprint workout at tequesta trace park in weston. i do a hill workout at vista view park in davie. before surgery for a herniated disk a year ago, i was squatting 370 and benching 335, cleaning 230, standing strict press about 200. i'd put it up against most 44 year olds and a lot of younger guys as well.

certainly there are people stronger and in better shape, but, not many close to my age and not the average american 25-50.

I have respect for you just based on the hill workout at Vista View Park. I ran up one of the hills a couple of times with another dad at one of my son's track workouts and it was BRUTAL!

good god OP's opinion sucks:

not going to rehash Sweat played every snap cuz its been mentioned but Booker T also gets rid of the ball very quickly. lots of quick hitches, slip screens, etc. Booker T Qb was also decently athletic and was no statue back there and Sweat still got 2 sacks. not to mention several catches and a rushing TD. he shouldn't have played every snap but u can't blame a kid for that.

Advertisement
BTW will make anyone look like they don't belong on a football field...."Ice" had that thing rolling like a tank.

Run the 1.25 mile trail that has hills and then sprints on the steep side. The hill sprints on the back side are tough.

Look here I didnt see the game live but I watched it this morning and you op have to be either the dumbest poster on her or trolling at epic proportions. this kid Sweat is as athletic as i've ever seen a de and he doesn't take plays off hen even the best players in the NFL do. If theres a true #1 recruit in the nation it is him and if he considered UM heavy then trust that Shavar thread? Wouldnt get much attention because his kid really may be better then him. Absolute beast

Could be another Clowney with a little more size.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bigdouche is obviously afraid. I've offered to go wherever. Never a comment from him. I'd think if he was some big tough black dude he'd have no problem meeting up.
I can't do much more.

Advertisement
Back