Sweat, IMO....

How do you say a kid isn't conditioned well or doesn't deserve his ranking when he played the whole entire game. Not half of the game, but the whole **** game and STILL had what...2 sacks...4 tfl...5 catches...punted. Did anybody check his stat line for playing both ways an entire game?? Especially when BTW was going no huddle even after turnovers on downs. That kid is the goods...he was worn the **** out from playing as much as he did. He showed his versatility at all the positions he played

Last edited:
Advertisement
Look here I didnt see the game live but I watched it this morning and you op have to be either the dumbest poster on her or trolling at epic proportions. this kid Sweat is as athletic as i've ever seen a de and he doesn't take plays off hen even the best players in the NFL do. If theres a true #1 recruit in the nation it is him and if he considered UM heavy then trust that Shavar thread? Wouldnt get much attention because his kid really may be better then him. Absolute beast

Kid is a monster, no doubt. But it's a Devin Hester thing to me. Where do you put him?

Advertisement
I watched the whole game. He was gassed early. Yes, he played the whole game, but lots of kids on hs teams across America play both ways. I know, kid played every play.
He looks like a freak and he'd play d end. I think Thomas was better.

Kid is a monster, no doubt. But it's a Devin Hester thing to me. Where do you put him?

The fact that he's that size and you ask that question tells how **** good he is. You get him at de and mold him into Jason Taylor/Clowney/Julius Peppers and **** on the NCAA for the next 3 years

I watched the whole game. He was gassed early. Yes, he played the whole game, but lots of kids on hs teams across America play both ways. I know, kid played every play.
He looks like a freak and he'd play d end. I think Thomas was better.
You think Chad could run down the field and play WR like he Sweat did yesterday? I dont think Chad was better Chad played mostly D tackle last year. D Jackson seemed to make more plays than Chad last year part of that was because of the positions they played

Look here I didnt see the game live but I watched it this morning and you op have to be either the dumbest poster on her or trolling at epic proportions. this kid Sweat is as athletic as i've ever seen a de and he doesn't take plays off hen even the best players in the NFL do. If theres a true #1 recruit in the nation it is him and if he considered UM heavy then trust that Shavar thread? Wouldnt get much attention because his kid really may be better then him. Absolute beast

ITS THE FIRST ONE

OP IS A RECRUITING AND HIGH SCHOOL NEWB

HE DOESNT HAVE 25 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE AT THIS STUFF LIKE POOPS DA GOD

5X WAS A PUNTER AND IS QUESTIONING SOMEONES CONDITIONING LMAO

I AM SURE IT WASNT HARD TO RUN DOWN FIELD AFTER HIS 27 YARD PUNTS

Advertisement
Chad could not have done that, no. Sweat is probably a better athlete than chad, sure.
For the #1 player, I was expecting domination, and I just didn't see that. Sorry.

When Shavar played both ways as a Fr and Soph year he wore down as well this year he is only playing defense

As far Josh Sweat he is a absolute beast and you have to take into account:

He played the whole game
I'm sure he was going harder since they were on National TV
Playing BTW with all their athletes you have to work harder
Pressure of being the #1 player wears on you as well
Etc......

Advertisement
He is the number 1 DE in the country for sure o smith used him too much he probably cant wait to get to college so he doesnt have to play every play of every game...as far as comparisons there is elite DEs in the country all over the kid aTm signed was the best DE prospect i saw on film last cycle by far and I believe sweat has higher potential than anyone in last years class. BTW no one is clowney at least not yet at the HS level.

Chad could not have done that, no. Sweat is probably a better athlete than chad, sure.
For the #1 player, I was expecting domination, and I just didn't see that. Sorry.

He had dominate moments last night so just think if he had the ability to only play defense he would be unstoppable

Advertisement
I think he would have been more dominant if they just kept him exclusive at DE. I saw a beast play last night. And it's rare but against a loaded booker T team and south Florida kids, Sweat was the best athlete on the field last night.

Sweat is a freak and I think based on his play and potential and ceiling. Think he is deserving of that #1 ranking. This is the guy that ran that 4.4 at the opening I think or was it a 4.38? Either way the kid is a true freak. I wouldn't say freak like Clowney, but almost there.

Chad and Shavar as DE definitely more polished than Sweat. But Sweat the better athlete.

Whoever gets Sweat just needs to focus on him being at one position.

And 5X, think the kid was gassed cause he was out there 24/7 and played almost every position. I know a lot of kids play both ways in high school, but they take snaps off too. Sweat was on field almost every down on both sides.

Sweat has unreal potential no doubt.

Clearly the OP has never played a football game, nor has he played ironman football.
Considering btw spreads the field and is fast. Crazy people man.

Sweat is legit I would rank him behind Byron Cowart though. He should have transferred to another team with better talent and his true ability could have been showcased.

I never disagreed w his potential or athletic ability. I get he played every down, but, he shouldn't be gassed in the 2nd quarter. I just didn't see a kid take over the game or dominate the game like I thought.

Advertisement
Back