Sweat, IMO....

When watching the game i kept finding myself saying "wow! what an athlete", not "wow! what a football player". Based off of his athletic ability and potential, i think he deserves the #1 rating, but Id love to see more consistent effort from him and to better utilize his athletic ability. If a college coach can teach him how to use his athletic ability and to bring max effort all the time, **** that will be scary.

Advertisement
I'm not saying the kid isn't deserving of his props from recruiting services. Blame it on corching. Blame it on being overmatched by a better team. But I would just rather see a guy dominate at one position. Or at least one side of the ball.

I think he is a gifted athlete, and I freely admit my bias, but I think SFLA is full of Josh Sweat's. They just don't have to play every position in a game on national television.

I'm not saying the kid isn't deserving of his props from recruiting services. Blame it on corching. Blame it on being overmatched by a better team. But I would just rather see a guy dominate at one position. Or at least one side of the ball.

I think he is a gifted athlete, and I freely admit my bias, but I think SFLA is full of Josh Sweat's. They just don't have to play every position in a game on national television.
Please name these Joash Sweat like players in SFLA this year and why isnt UM FSU and Miami recruiting them?

Please name these Joash Sweat like players in SFLA this year and why isnt UM FSU and Miami recruiting them?

I want to hear a response to this also. Sweat is a freak.

Articulate what kind of athlete you mean when you reference Josh Sweat. Someone who dominates regardless of position or someone who is capable of playing multiple positions?

I've already stated I thought he was deserving of his high ranking. I just prefer to see a player pop at one position. Do you believe he is a 5 star recruit at any position? Multiple? Or just general five star athlete?

And to clarify, I really mean the entire state of Florida. This just being a Miami message board and all I usually simply reference South Florida.

Advertisement
Dude chill before your parents Baker Act you.

Here's a good way to end this debate - who would like to see this kid play for Va Tech or FSU? I sure as **** don't want him anywhere in the ACC.

that's cool, i never said i don't want him at UM. he is a great athlete but didn't dominate the game at any position. could he and will he? most likely.

Advertisement
you talking to the wrong guy, bro. no fat here. you have no idea about how i workout.

Dude chill before your parents Baker Act you.

My statement was cogent, clear and on point. You will have to try harder than that kid.

Advertisement
what's there not to be serious about? i workout 6 days a week. cross fit, i do a sprint workout at tequesta trace park in weston. i do a hill workout at vista view park in davie. before surgery for a herniated disk a year ago, i was squatting 370 and benching 335, cleaning 230, standing strict press about 200. i'd put it up against most 44 year olds and a lot of younger guys as well.

certainly there are people stronger and in better shape, but, not many close to my age and not the average american 25-50.

what's there not to be serious about? i workout 6 days a week. cross fit, i do a sprint workout at tequesta trace park in weston. i do a hill workout at vista view park in davie. before surgery for a herniated disk a year ago, i was squatting 370 and benching 335, cleaning 230, standing strict press about 200. i'd put it up against most 44 year olds and a lot of younger guys as well.

certainly there are people stronger and in better shape, but, not many close to my age and not the average american 25-50.

... BUT CAN YOU PLAY DT, THOUGH?

Advertisement

397.gif

That sounds good, but as a bodybuilder, I HATE crossfit.

Advertisement
Back