(Swamp Kings) Imagine Being Such a Lying Psychopath...

Tad Footeball

1996 Interim Big East Conference Commissioner
Premium
....that in the midst of a 4 hour piece of propaganda designed to whitewash a criminal enterprise that you were titular head of.....that you STILL feel compelled to:

- make up a story about telling a childhood coach that "Winning is the ONLY thing".

- play a 15+ year post-facto lie-based race card about a murderer being justified in a physical assault of a service industry worker because incessant racial slurs were being hurled at him (they were not)

Who DOES that?! Only a sick sick puppy.

Carry on. I'm off to sue Netflix for wasting my time. Everyone associated should be ashamed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Almost an Urban doc and Gheytor.

Sooooooo bad it's laughable.

The thing is, you could have a real documentary, just looking into the cover-up that was conducted by the powers that be for Aaron Hernandez committing an attempted murder in the middle of a Gainesville street. Now that would be a real barn burner.

....that in the midst of a 4 hour piece of propaganda designed to whitewash a criminal enterprise that you were titular head of.....that you STILL feel compelled to:

- make up a story about telling a childhood coach that "Winning is the ONLY thing".

- play a 15+ year post-facto lie-based race card about a murderer being justified in a physical assault of a service industry worker because incessant racial slurs were being hurled at him (they were not)

Carry on. I'm off to sue Netflix for wasting my time. Everyone associated should be ashamed.
Haven't watched. Won't watch 😕

Here's something else I don't understand.

Where is this magical "turnaround". I'm no fan of Ron Zook, but he didn't exactly leave the cupboard bare. He had some good teams that did well in the SEC East, but he had the misfortune to play Miami and F$U each year for all three years (and they lost 5 of those 6).

Then you compare everything to Urban Meyer and...well, let's be honest for HALF of Urban's tenure (3 out of 6 years) his records weren't anything different from Zook's. I would never take anything away from his three ONE-LOSS teams, they were pretty good teams, but let's not pretend that Urban had a lot to turn around, or that he turned things around permanently.

More mythbuilding. Very good coach, very good results, but let's not pretend that glowing documentaries should be made that IGNORE the big picture and all the negatives that arose.

1692826694192.png

Advertisement
The documentary was a flop. They tried so hard to make their own 30 for 30 like us and instead made an absolute snooze fest
I'm just glad that in an era of lazy media, even lazier contrarians, and the existence of an SEC cult that it's sooooo bad that it's being met with universal ridicule.

This was such a piece of hot trash that I really could only see it being used a DVD gift for those that donate like $100 or more to UiF and/or the Gheytor Sham-lective.

Advertisement
Yea, I get it but I don’t even know why you’re buggin. Ni**as gon nig, Gold diggers gon dig, Fibbers gon Fib, and Urban gon Urb…kid🤷🏿 Truisms of life.

Advertisement
The documentary was a flop. They tried so hard to make their own 30 for 30 like us and instead made an absolute snooze fest

Wait, what are you saying? We had so many CIS posters who told us the documentary was "two thumbs up"...

I guess any pig looks good if you hose all the mud off of it...

Advertisement
Back