Supposedly there is a banner being planned

Status
Not open for further replies.

sniffin94

shoe program *****
Fire Brad Kaaya.......kinda dumb.....but the go fund me is up.

Advertisement
Kaaya played pretty bad, but that's ******* stupid.

Doubt they raise enough money anyway.

The banners are so played out, we're the worse fan base ever. If that crap happens you can bet it'll be plastered all over ESPN and every recruit will see it, nothing says I wanna go to your program like banners calling for the QB. SMH.....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Fully endorse. I want Ryan Williams to get his shot. Kid is a program changer.

Just stupid

The kid played with a hurt shoulder and probably a concussion. Respect for that.

Advertisement
I truly, TRULY hope this is not true....b/c if it is, honestly we would have the worst fan base ever. The Golden thing was necessary, but a player?? Come on.

Fire? I didn't realize he could be fired. So effin stupid.

The banner was actually supposed to say Fire Brian Kelly but the caller had peanut butter mouth.

Got+Milk%253F.gif

Advertisement
Fire Brad Kaaya.......kinda dumb.....but the go fund me is up.

Who is behind this?
Names please.

My sauces are saying it is Malik Rosier and Evan Shirrefs.

In all seriousness, I agree that this is absolutely ridiculous. We all get that the interception was a horrible decision but this is just a terrible idea. There isn't another QB on the roster that could have made either of the two throws on the TD passes. Kaaya is limited physically as far as athleticism goes. Richt needs to keep that in mind when dialing up plays. The read option stuff that we are running is comical because there isn't a sole on this planet that thinks Brad's keeping it.

This is one time where the pilot should just say "Uh, are you ******* stupid??? NO!"

Man, I hope this doesn't happen. I was all for a banner being flown for Al Golden because we needed a change, but don't fly them for our own players. Like CMR said we need to support the kids and program win or lose. Besides we don't want to be known as the fan base that when things don't go our way we fly banners. It kind of takes away the full of effect of flying them if after every lost the nation sees them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back