Supposedly there is a banner being planned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I hope this **** is not true. Like wtf

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

Sure the recruits will love that

We have a struggle recruiting anyone except UF and FSU's rejects as it is. How often do we get any 5 star kids anyway? Stuff like these silly banners just show how pathetic this program has become. It is struggling and dying as it is. Crap like this just shows the world how desperate the situation as become. Fans are frustrated, but this nonsense makes the situation far worse.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Lol at the low-IQ posters of CIS really believing that a banner is about to be flown. Man some of you all are extremely dense.

Advertisement
He's got the yips right now and he's not Joe Namath. So what. He's a kid. Leave him alone.

I hear they are flying at least 2 banners, every game, for the rest of the season. Not sure who the 2nd one will be for but I think we can all guess.

Fully endorse. I want Ryan Williams to get his shot. Kid is a program changer.

Never seen such vehement defense for an average player. Kaaya should be the starter now but it's clear that we wasted his freshman year by letting him start on that 2014 team that went 6-6. Williams should unquestionably have been the starter of that team that had the world perplexed that we sent more players to the NFL than wins in a season.

What kind of experience has he gained that's made his "growing pains" worth it. We are still not a championship caliber team and that used to be the goal around here.

Advertisement
No banner against a kid who plays here, especially one who has been the bright spot the last two years. I would take a shot at that plane. Save your money and hope we don't need it.

******* dumb, and whoever created that should be publicly shamed.

I supported the Golden banners and making an incompetent millionaire feel uncomfortable. Using the same tactics on a 20-year-old who's taking enormous hits as we sit on our couches and drink beer makes me want to throw hands.

There's no GoFundMe.

OP is full of it.

The biggest game changer was Kaaya's INT, so I'm mad as **** at the dude. I lost pride, good money, and at least a couple good nights sleep.

But between those two dime TD passes, the lost molar, the suspect OL, and the plethora of dropped passes, you'd think we'd keep our pitch forks holstered at least until after UNC.

Advertisement
If true this will ruin us recruiting wise for good. It'll all be over. Can't we just move on to UNC & try & earn a birth in the ACC ship? wtf

Might as well call Jumbo and tell him we have some recruits coming his way.

No sane UM fan would start this up unless they're mentally challenged.

Has to be an FSU or UF fan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back