Supposedly there is a banner being planned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
dumbest most overreacting fan base can be found in miami. too many football ignorant fans down here that only process information in black and white terms. mofos need to stick to soccer or whatever sport they actually know about.

Sounds like sniffinGlue94 was sent here by his loser internet buddies to try to get interest
in this nonsense.
What a loser!

Where is this even being talked about at? I've checked multiple sauces and don't see it anywhere.

Advertisement
snorffin pulling your little puds.

But then, I COULD get behind a banner to hire an Offensive Coordinator.

Sounds like sniffinGlue94 was sent here by his loser internet buddies to try to get interest
in this nonsense.
What a loser!

Personal attacks and insults on forum posters will not be tolerated

They are actually acceptable when loser gofers are sent to this board to curry up
interest in publicly shaming one of our players.
You are an embarrassment to humanity.

Advertisement
in this nonsense.
What a loser!

Personal attacks and insults on forum posters will not be tolerated

They are actually acceptable when loser gofers are sent to this board to curry up
interest in publicly shaming one of our players.
You are an embarrassment to humanity.

oh nice....another personal attack. You have been reported

Fully endorse. I want Ryan Williams to get his shot. Kid is a program changer.

3kiVeCY.jpg

Some on this forum seem fixated on banners. Maybe you should tie it around yourself & swing from the upper deck on Sat if you want to be noticed.

Advertisement
Stupid. One thing for a millionaire coach. But for a college kid player?? I am disgusted. I bet that people that are thinking of this have never never played an ounce of football. Some punk jock sniffer. I would love to meet them.

This would be a terrible look for the fan base.

The golden **** was necessary this would be ******* awful and unwarranted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
I disagree with the banner but IMO the Brad Kaaya charade needs to end, its time to move on.

if it happens, there needs to be counter effort to communicate that it was not done by UM fans

what kind of f####T neanderthal would even conceive something so asinine go find another team to fug up pathetic losers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back