NFL Super Bowl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes but Eagles have the ball with 1 timeout and 1:30ish left on the clock.
IMG6319564083726412654.jpg

Advertisement
LMAO - You're like corporate media accusing others of the crimes you're guilty of. I had no dog in this fight. Im a Niners fan.

I'm the objective observer on this one. Below is a list of **** calls tonight:

* The Eagles catch and fumble that was returned for TD. Overturned by the boof. Dude caught the ball and turned his body upfield.
* The 3rd down catch on the sideline by the Eagles receiver. Dude bobbled the ball and only got one foot in. Booth reviewed.
* The defensive holding call against the Eagles that put the game away. This was a field call. Clearly the league didnt cover enough of their bases to ensure an Eagles win.
You are far from objective , your *** got sent home by the Eagles. You‘re the definition of biased.

Secondly if you think that was a catch you’ve been doing lsd lol or know absolutely nothing about what an actual catch is or what a football move is. You might be more biased than i thought.

Last edited:
Now the JuJu missed call is ACTUALLY a bad missed call. For the record I hate The Eagles, for several reasons; & even w/ that being said, any objective fan would say they got hosed this game. U can’t call that ticky tack call at that juncture in the game, period. When Greg Olsen, an offensive player is ?ing that call, than maybe we should take the bias out of it & actually take heed.
I don’t even have a dog in this fight. I don’t like or care for either team. Greg may not have liked the call but he even said it WAS a hold. If he isn’t held it’s a easy score. He beat dude right out of his break and nobody was on the left side of the field.

I would have to go back to see what the down and time was because I honestly don’t remember on that penalty.

Assuming you’re 100% correct on those numbers, the pressure is still on Philadelphia to drive down and get in at least field goal range which was no guarantee
Yes, true, but it’s an acceptable fate.

You have the ball with a chance to tie or win the game and the either defense did much of anything all night.

You can accept losing a game not converting on plays or a kick.

Not some bull**** ref bad call. **** him or her whoever called that.

As a Cane fan, you know how it feels

Advertisement
Who the **** cares about the final throw? What, you expect him to throw the ball 80yards in the air?

The game he had speaks for itself. The Eagles defense sucked in the 2nd half. This isn’t about Hurts in any way.
ECFD8FD7-0B4B-4029-AD5E-09CC81C04FFC.gif

LMAO - You're like corporate media accusing others of the crimes you're guilty of. I had no dog in this fight. Im a Niners fan.

I'm the objective observer on this one. Below is a list of **** calls tonight:

* The Eagles catch and fumble that was returned for TD. Overturned by the boof. Dude caught the ball and turned his body upfield.
* The 3rd down catch on the sideline by the Eagles receiver. Dude bobbled the ball and only got one foot in. Booth reviewed.
* The defensive holding call against the Eagles that put the game away. This was a field call. Clearly the league didnt cover enough of their bases to ensure an Eagles win.

Bruh, u ******* ABSOLUTELY HAD A DOG IN THIS FIGHT B/C THE EAGLES WAXED YA’LL! Every board I been to was fcking whiner fans claiming “bang bang 9er gang thanks Chiefs.”

U don’t think I didn’t know u were a 9er fan? And do u think u were actually objective? FOH.

1. It wasn’t a fumble b/c it was possession & contact, when the rule states a catch is a possession + football move which includes 3 steps.

2. Again, Godert bobble, regained possession w/ one foot down & another foot hitting in bounds.

U have this tendency to see what u wanna see regardless of what’s real b/c that’s how u roll. U do it in the game day threads, too. So miss me w/ ur “non-dog” in the fight. Every fcking whiner fan who thought they only lost to Philly b/c Purdy got hurt have been bytching all week.

Now if u would’ve said Philly lost this game b/c they got out schemed in the 2nd half, no argument here; but for u to act as if Philly got away w/ calls & that was a legit call at that juncture of the game is disingenuous af! The only call Philly got away w/ that was blatant was the missed hold on JuJu, but u’re absolutely full of chit if u think they got away w/ those two aforementioned replay reviews!

Man I knew the fix was in.

@Rellyrell

ROGER SAID OFFICIATING HAS NEVER BEEN BETTER WITH THEIR HORRIBLE CALLS ALL YEAR.

MAN ***C DAT
That reverse of a catch on Devonte on what was a ******* catch, we settled for a FG before the half instead of a TD. 4 point swing possibly as well as the bad Defensive hold call.

Advertisement
I don’t even have a dog in this fight. I don’t like or care for either team. Greg may not have liked the call but he even said it WAS a hold. If he isn’t held it’s a easy score. He beat dude right out of his break and nobody was on the left side of the field.

I don’t think it’s an easy score as Mahomes was under duress & he launched the ball. U can’t make that call period, & I would say this if that was my team who was the benefactor. Also Olsen said he didn’t see the hold, it was the former ref in the booth that said it was a slight hold, & Greg challenged him on it.

The refs blew some calls tonight, but Schuster was clearly grabbed and definitely stopped a TD catch. If he isn't grabbed, that's a TD.

Hey, we're all Canes on here, so it's all love from me. Good SB game and now, we need Mario to make a decision on OC.
Go Canes!
A TD??? Patrick threw that ball 15 yards over his head. FOH

Last edited:
Huh? Didn’t look to me me like the TE regained control of the ball with feet inbounds. Show me a replay to change my mind.
You face palmed a comment I made saying the NFL's rule defining a catch is 'bad'. Or maybe you're a proponent of the 2pt conversion?

Advertisement
You are far from objective , your *** got sent home by the Eagles. You‘re the definition of biased.

Secondly if you think that was a catch you’ve been doing lsd lol or know absolutely nothing about what an actual catch is or what a football move is. My friends wife had enough sense to say “ he didn’t catch that “ during the play. And she might watch three games a year.

First off. As I mentioned to you after the NFC Championship game..... Shut your ***** *** up!

Now, to the subject. I had no dog in this hunt. I would have been fine with the Eagles winning. My family is from Philly and they are all die hard Eagles/Sixers/Phillies/Flyers fans. I grew up with them.

As for you using your buddy's wife as a source is about as fraudulent as your NFL takes. lol That was ruled a catch and fumble on the field. The 3rd down bobble catch was nowhere near a catch. Should have been overturned. Again booth failure. Thank goodness for the final horrible call on the field so fans will be able to talk **** about his for a decade. (The defensive holding call)

I don’t think it’s an easy score as Mahomes was under duress & he launched the ball. U can’t make that call period, & I would say this if that was my team who was the benefactor. Also Olsen said he didn’t see the hold, it was the former ref in the booth that said it was a slight hold, & Greg challenged him on it.
Refs ’let things go’ all the time. Why make a ticky-tak call in that moment?

Bad call.

Advertisement
First off. As I mentioned to you after the NFC Championship game..... Shut your ***** *** up!

Now, to the subject. I had no dog in this hunt. I would have been fine with the Eagles winning. My family is from Philly and they are all die hard Eagles/Sixers/Phillies/Flyers fans. I grew up with them.

As for you using your buddy's wife as a source is about as fraudulent as your NFL takes. lol That was ruled a catch and fumble on the field. The 3rd down bobble catch was nowhere near a catch. Should have been overturned. Again booth failure. Thank goodness for the final horrible call on the field so fans will be able to talk **** about his for a decade. (The defensive holding call)
@PIPO Disregard me trying to start a showdown. We have an actual post that needs your expertise.

Yeah, got some serious 2002 vibes with that penalty call at the end. Terrible way for that game to end.

As an aside, does Nick Sirianni annoy the **** out of anyone else? Him pi$$ing and moaning that Reid didn't keep him on at KC when Romeo Crennel was canned sounds is bs. He really holds that against Reid? Give me a break.

That holding call at the end on Philadelphia was absolutely abhorrent. It was just egregious. Not quite Terry Porteresque but in the neighborhood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back