NFL Super Bowl

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think it’s an easy score as Mahomes was under duress & he launched the ball. U can’t make that call period, & I would say this if that was my team who was the benefactor. Also Olsen said he didn’t see the hold, it was the former ref in the booth that said it was a slight hold, & Greg challenged him on it.
We can agree to disagree on this one. I see where you’re coming from but dude was beat soo bad and was riding JuJu down all the way thru the play I understand why they called it. Eagles fans should be mad that Bienemy and Reid are great at isolating mismatches and parts of the field.

Advertisement
Not a fan of either team so I can objectively say the Bradberry hold was an awful call. The pass looked uncatchable and the hold was slight, it’s possible Bradberry’s hand was on Smith-Schuster’s back without tugging him once he turned.

You just can’t call that flag in that stage of the game with so much doubt. But please, never compare that to the Terry Porter flag. Ever.

Bruh, u ******* ABSOLUTELY HAD A DOG IN THIS FIGHT B/C THE EAGLES WAXED YA’LL! Every board I been to was fcking whiner fans claiming “bang bang 9er gang thanks Chiefs.”

U don’t think I didn’t know u were a 9er fan? And do u think u were actually objective? FOH.

1. It wasn’t a fumble b/c it was possession & contact, when the rule states a catch is a possession + football move which includes 3 steps.

2. Again, Godert bobble, regained possession w/ one foot down & another foot hitting in bounds.

U have this tendency to see what u wanna see regardless of what’s real b/c that’s how u roll. U do it in the game day threads, too. So miss me w/ ur “non-dog” in the fight. Every fcking whiner fan who thought they only lost to Philly b/c Purdy got hurt have been bytching all week.

Now if u would’ve said Philly lost this game b/c they got out schemed in the 2nd half, no argument here; but for u to act as if Philly got away w/ calls & that was a legit call at that juncture of the game is disingenuous af! The only call Philly got away w/ that was blatant was the missed hold on JuJu, but u’re absolutely full of chit if u think they got away w/ those two aforementioned replay reviews!

did spewing that nonsense make you "feel" better? I hope so.

The Niners lost because they lost four QB's to injury during a single season. The Eagles were just the beneficiary.

Truth be told, my beef here is with the NFL. They changed the rules to ensure the Super Bowl was #1 seed versus #1 seed. Way too much advantage for the one seed in the new system. The Eagles backed their way into the Super Bowl. Minnesota got upset by the Giants and the Niners QB went down in the first quarter.

The Chiefs on the other hand earned their spot by requiring the refs to give them some calls against Cincinnati.

Would like to have seen Eagles play with tempo on a last drive. Very Gattis-like pace (though successful) most of the day.
I will say, I was thinking the same thing and then, unlike Gattis, they took a deep shot to Devonte that should’ve been a TD and then we got the TD.

Defense didn’t step up and then, like Jimmy Johnson said, don’t put the game in the hands of the refs. They would’ve had plenty of time. Siriani knows what he is doing.

He made the choice to score, stop and have the ball last, either tied or losing by 3 or 7 and I am pretty confident, and @Cribby @djnellz @Mr. Dynasty1 and othwr Eagle fans would probably agree with me, Siriani would’ve gone for 2 points and the win if it came down to it.

Advertisement
Tell your girl PipeHo to spend her time elsewhere.
The Office Boom GIF

Advertisement
I don’t think it’s an easy score as Mahomes was under duress & he launched the ball. U can’t make that call period, & I would say this if that was my team who was the benefactor. Also Olsen said he didn’t see the hold, it was the former ref in the booth that said it was a slight hold, & Greg challenged him on it.
It was a slight hold. People would be complaining if it was made in September. To make it in February during THE game with less than 2 minutes left??? Unforgivable.

We can agree to disagree on this one. I see where you’re coming from but dude was beat soo bad and was riding JuJu down all the way thru the play I understand why they called it. Eagles fans should be mad that Bienemy and Reid are great at isolating mismatches and parts of the field.

That part; I agree 100%. They were schemed out of their comfort zone.

Advertisement
Not a fan of either team so I can objectively say the Bradberry hold was an awful call. The pass looked uncatchable and the hold was slight, it’s possible Bradberry’s hand was on Smith-Schuster’s back without tugging him once he turned.

You just can’t call that flag in that stage of the game with so much doubt. But please, never compare that to the Terry Porter flag. Ever.

Ever! Lol.

That Hurts fumble scoop and score was the biggest play of the game
Actually, the incredibly dumb false start by our RG the okay before was. Our OL doesn’t make mistakes like that. Obviously today they did. We recovered. Our DC and defense let us down in the 2nd half.

Advertisement
You face palmed a comment I made saying the NFL's rule defining a catch is 'bad'. Or maybe you're a proponent of the 2pt conversion?
Okay.

Do you believe the NFL’s definition of a catch, which overturned that fumble return in the third quarter, is a bad rule? The rule has been in place forever. I don’t see an argument. Is the rule bad, or was reversing the on-the-field call wrong?

Yes, I have been a proponent of the 2PT conversion in the NFL since it was adopted in 1994. The addition may be one of the best rules the NFL has changed in since the merger with the AFL. Adding strategy to a game is always positive.

Actually, the incredibly dumb false start by our RG the okay before was. Our OL doesn’t make mistakes like that. Obviously today they did. We recovered. Our DC and defense let us down in the 2nd half.
Yeah defense was some cut tonight. Also not getting a TD instead of a FG before halftime

LMAO - You're like corporate media accusing others of the crimes you're guilty of. I had no dog in this fight. Im a Niners fan.

I'm the objective observer on this one. Below is a list of **** calls tonight:

* The Eagles catch and fumble that was returned for TD. Overturned by the boof. Dude caught the ball and turned his body upfield.
* The 3rd down catch on the sideline by the Eagles receiver. Dude bobbled the ball and only got one foot in. Booth reviewed.
* The defensive holding call against the Eagles that put the game away. This was a field call. Clearly the league didnt cover enough of their bases to ensure an Eagles win.
Your 2nd point was immediately rebuffed by everyone. Who knows football because the dude didn’t make a football move. Need that 3rd step down to count as a football move when just catching the ball and was over turned rather quickly.

How about the Devonte Smith catch that was overturned when it shouldn’t have been. It would’ve given the Eagles possession inside the 20. Instead. Settled for a FG.

You being a niners fan after we whooped that *** last week has everything to do with your analysis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back