NFL Super Bowl

Status
Not open for further replies.
That dude talks a lot of **** that I’ve let slide but you’re right , **** that *****. He’s clueless as ****. I don’t care if he is a ***** *** mod. Hes the new imurcane

Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Let me first give props to your pimp for giving you the night off to watch your team *** up short. Clearly when he beats you he's doing from a place of love. But deep down you know that already.

I missed the Devonte Smith play. Cant comment on that one.

Again, the Niners loss was solely because they had no QB's left on the roster. Once in a century fluke, going through four QB's in a single season.
I’d tell your Pimp to stop sending your girl to me every other night but he seems confused as to what type you like. Something about **** with ****s.

That’s all you. I am good.

Now have a nice night.

I’d tell your Pimp to stop sending your girl to me every other night but he seems confused as to what type you like. Something about **** with ****s.

That’s all you. I am good.

Now have a nice night.

All in good fun on my end.

Peace and love, brother.

Advertisement
Dont hold back, Sweet Pea. Let that hate flow.

And to think that you've still got $347 worth of new Eagles gear in route from Fanatics.com. You'll look good all this off-season.
As a Mod, you’re way out of line here.

Advertisement
As a neutral observer, this was one of the most anti-climatic Super Bowls in recent memory. Real shame because there was a good deal of excitement and drama in the previous 58 minutes until the refs decided to interject themselves in the game unnecessarily. If the Eagles get the ball back with a timeout and just over 90 seconds on the clock, nobody can say how it would have shaken out, but it absolutely would have been way more exciting than what actually happened.

With two minutes left it looked like we had a chance to witness a top 10 all-time super bowl. Then some ref makes a horrible call on the sort of minor contact that happens in the secondary all the time. Basically ending the game on a flag. If this game is remembered at all, it'll be for that call in that moment. Weak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back