NFL Super Bowl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Okay.

Do you believe the NFL’s definition of a catch, which overturned that fumble return in the third quarter, is a bad rule? The rule has been in place forever. I don’t see an argument. Is the rule bad, or was reversing the on-the-field call wrong?

Yes, I have been a proponent of the 2PT conversion in the NFL since it was adopted in 1994. The addition may be the best rule the NFL has changed in since the merger with the AFL. Adding strategy to a game is always positive.
I don't like the rule, but agree the rule was enforced properly on that play (fumble return). I do concur that Goddard's was NOT a catch.

I'm old school I guess, and don't like the 2pt conversion in the NFL. Thought tonight was the perfect example. KC cashed in 5 opportunities for TD's. Philly had 3 TD's and settled for FG's 2x. Why should they have the opportunity to tie the game after their 4th TD?

8 combined penalties all game , 7 if you take away that call. So for 58 minutes there was only 7 actual penalties? or were they letting the players decide it ?

Think it’s too soon???

29598728-B9C8-424A-9EFB-05A503D73070.gif

Advertisement
Your 2nd point was immediately rebuffed by everyone. Who knows football because the dude didn’t make a football move. Need that 3rd step down to count as a football move when just catching the ball and was over turned rather quickly.

How about the Devonte Smith catch that was overturned when it shouldn’t have been. It would’ve given the Eagles possession inside the 20. Instead. Settled for a FG.

You being a niners fan after we whooped that *** last week has everything to do with your analysis.

Let me first give props to your pimp for giving you the night off to watch your team *** up short. Clearly when he beats you he's doing from a place of love. But deep down you know that already.

I missed the Devonte Smith play. Cant comment on that one.

Again, the Niners loss was solely because they had no QB's left on the roster. Once in a century fluke, going through four QB's in a single season.

First off. As I mentioned to you after the NFC Championship game..... Shut your ***** *** up!

Now, to the subject. I had no dog in this hunt. I would have been fine with the Eagles winning. My family is from Philly and they are all die hard Eagles/Sixers/Phillies/Flyers fans. I grew up with them.

As for you using your buddy's wife as a source is about as fraudulent as your NFL takes. lol That was ruled a catch and fumble on the field. The 3rd down bobble catch was nowhere near a catch. Should have been overturned. Again booth failure. Thank goodness for the final horrible call on the field so fans will be able to talk **** about his for a decade. (The defensive holding call)
Dude - Maude or not, **** you for calling Cribby out like that in a source thing.

**** YOU!!!

Advertisement
I don't like the rule, but agree the rule was enforced properly on that play (fumble return). I do concur that Goddard's was NOT a catch.

I'm old school I guess, and don't like the 2pt conversion in the NFL. Thought tonight was the perfect example. KC cashed in 5 opportunities for TD's. Philly had 3 TD's and settled for FG's 2x. Why should they have the opportunity to tie the game after their 4th TD?
The 2pt conversion adds strategy, and makes the game more interesting.

Advertisement
First off. As I mentioned to you after the NFC Championship game..... Shut your ***** *** up!

Now, to the subject. I had no dog in this hunt. I would have been fine with the Eagles winning. My family is from Philly and they are all die hard Eagles/Sixers/Phillies/Flyers fans. I grew up with them.

As for you using your buddy's wife as a source is about as fraudulent as your NFL takes. lol That was ruled a catch and fumble on the field. The 3rd down bobble catch was nowhere near a catch. Should have been overturned. Again booth failure. Thank goodness for the final horrible call on the field so fans will be able to talk **** about his for a decade. (The defensive holding call)
Man, FRFR MAUDE OR NOT. **** YOU.

@Andrew
@DMoney
STRIP THIS ***** *** DUDE OF HIS MAUDE STATUS DEADASS

Since you wanna out an insider... MOST OTHER MAUDES DONT LIKE YOUR ***** *** NO WAY

GIVE THIS MAUDE THE BAN

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back