NFL Super Bowl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Philadelphia Eagles Football GIF by Storyful

Advertisement
I likes dem eagles fer sum reason. Jalen iz a winner. Jordan Davis iz eenormus an moves like a cat. Mohomes iz purty gud to. 50 1/2 iz prolly purty close to it.

Sharp money hit the eagles early, but it’s been trickling closer to a pick ‘em since. Over got hit early and is maintaining strong at 51.

A lot of regional bias in betting slips, particularly from the east coast (there’s a larger percentage of eagles tickets on the east coast than in Vegas).

I lean eagles, but Chris jones could be a problem on the interior…eagles sneaky allowed a fair number of sacks/pressure on standard passing downs for as good as their line is.

CEH being activated is also big for the Chiefs.

Sharp money hit the eagles early, but it’s been trickling closer to a pick ‘em since. Over got hit early and is maintaining strong at 51.

A lot of regional bias in betting slips, particularly from the east coast (there’s a larger percentage of eagles tickets on the east coast than in Vegas).

I lean eagles, but Chris jones could be a problem on the interior…eagles sneaky allowed a fair number of sacks/pressure on standard passing downs for as good as their line is.

CEH can’t hold Pachecos jock tbh. That kid is an absolute stud.

Yeah I think the Eagles are the better team and would likely win 6 or 7 times outta 10. I think the difference is their WR group is just a lot to deal with.

But I think they blow this one in part because Philly fans deserve to lose the World Series and Super Bowl in the same year

Advertisement
CEH can’t hold Pachecos jock tbh. That kid is an absolute stud.
Pacheco is a stud but he’s a liability as a pass blocker at this point; Mahomes prefers and trusts McKinnon more.

CEH will bolster that.

Advertisement
Listen anything the Chiefs can get I’m all for. I can’t stomach Philly anything.
I have a special place in my heart for the Philly team that beat the Pats in 2018; it was the first wager I ever went relatively large on (+4 and ML), and going to college in New England…man was it sweet to have dead silence around me with all those c0cky f^cks.

Philly fans are nuts, that’s for sure.

The Revenge of Andy Reid
Revenge of Andy Reid??? That **** (nice man by the way. Love coach Reid) took us to 5 straight NFC championship games and broke our hearts every time with his conservative approach.

Definitely not the same Andy Reid back then as he is now with KC.

He ******* owes us a loss this upcoming weekend.

Advertisement
Giants fan but y'all know I just say it like it is. Eagles by ddestruction I don't even think it's close. As for that I hope KC wins.

Didn't the Chiefs beat all of their NFC opponents, most of them playoff teams? I'm wondering how tough the NFC is this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back