NFL Super Bowl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
AND BILLS MAFIA ALL DAY

Buffalo Bills GIF by Storyful

Advertisement
At open I saw KC +2.5 and 50.

So I took a teaser KC +8.5 and over 44. I also put a straight bet on over 50.

I hate betting against Philly, they're so good on both lines, but I'm not fully sold on Hurts' shoulder and I think they've played a really weak schedule to get here. But I think it should be a really good game, so being able to move through the key numbers of 6, 7, and 8 and getting +8.5, I absolutely love that. And I would be shocked if the game doesn't go over 44. I don't see either team getting shut down offensively, they're both way too good.

We have the advantage everywhere minus qb and HC. Which are two good spots to have the advantage in. Reid will have some tricks up his sleeve for our aggressive DL. Knowing Andy he’ll use a lot of the short passing game and smoke in mirrors to slow down the pass rush.

I have the eagles winning because we’re better in the trenches and have the guys to cover but I have mad respect for Mahomes. He’s easily the best guy out there. Eagles get the dub.

We have the advantage everywhere minus qb and HC. Which are two good spots to have the advantage in. Reid will have some tricks up his sleeve for our aggressive DL. Knowing Andy he’ll use a lot of the short passing game and smoke in mirrors to slow down the pass rush.

I have the eagles winning because we’re better in the trenches but I have mad respect for Mahomes. He’s easily the best guy out there. Eagles get the dub.

I think they might have the edge at TE too, although I think Goedert is one of the ~8 or so best in the league. Kelce is just on another planet, though.

But 31-27 Eagles would work just fine with me. We rarely go into a Super Bowl thinking the game is gonna suck, but there have been some real stinkers over the years. However, I think everyone saying "this will be a great game" will actually be right.....this should be a really closely contested game with a lot of big plays on both sides.

Remember when the commercials and halftime show made the game better?

Now, not so much.

Advertisement
I think they might have the edge at TE too, although I think Goedert is one of the ~8 or so best in the league. Kelce is just on another planet, though.

But 31-27 Eagles would work just fine with me. We rarely go into a Super Bowl thinking the game is gonna suck, but there have been some real stinkers over the years. However, I think everyone saying "this will be a great game" will actually be right.....this should be a really closely contested game with a lot of big plays on both sides.
Goedert is a more compete te but Kelce is easily the best receiving te in the game. I man slay up on his guy and double Kelce. Make the other guys win their one on ones.

I have the eagles winning because we’re better in the trenches and have the guys to cover but I have mad respect for Mahomes. He’s easily the best guy out there. Eagles get the dub.
Screen pass us to death.

Advertisement
Sharp money hit the eagles early, but it’s been trickling closer to a pick ‘em since. Over got hit early and is maintaining strong at 51.

A lot of regional bias in betting slips, particularly from the east coast (there’s a larger percentage of eagles tickets on the east coast than in Vegas).

I lean eagles, but Chris jones could be a problem on the interior…eagles sneaky allowed a fair number of sacks/pressure on standard passing downs for as good as their line is.

CEH being activated is also big for the Chiefs.

CEH lost his spot before being injured- he’s only there in case others go down. I doubt he even sees the field. Pacheco and McKinnon are much better.

Didn't the Chiefs beat all of their NFC opponents, most of them playoff teams? I'm wondering how tough the NFC is this season.
Chiefs did lose to the Colts who Philly barely beat who dallas destroyed

Advertisement
Just saw Mahomes over under for pass attempts is 38.5. That's a lot but if it's close or if KC is losing by a couple scores then you know they'll throw a ton.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back