NFL Super Bowl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Really?
I’m fortunate enough to attend the game and can tell you that, from what I’ve observed at various events, Philly will also have the fan advantage.
I work as an executive limousine driver in Kansas City. I was transporting a lot of Chiefs fans to the airport while wearing my Eagles gear.

Advertisement
Important game for Mahomes “legacy”

No horse for me. Hoping for good game. Unlike UGA/TCU

One Cane has taken the place of another on NFL Game Day. Because of his legal troubles, Irvin was replaced with Calais.

Chiefs all the way. I had an ex girlfriend from Philly that broke my heart, so now my opinion on anything or anyone Philadelphia related is

Dave Chappelle Player Haters Ball GIF

I won't even touch Philly cream cheese anymore. I'm a Neufchatel man now.

Advertisement
Chiefs all the way. I had an ex girlfriend from Philly that broke my heart, so now my opinion on anything or anyone Philadelphia related is

Dave Chappelle Player Haters Ball GIF

I won't even touch Philly cream cheese anymore. I'm a Neufchatel man now.

cream cheese.jpg

Rooting for the Eagles.

Hurts was run out of Bama for Tua, then excelled at Oklahoma. 2nd round pick who still doesn’t get enough respect.

Hurts holding a Lombardi Trophy and wearing a giant SB ring would be a great story.

Advertisement

Very interesting. I don't have a dog in this fight but I've always kinda been of the mindset that there should be hard and pretty early deadlines to add anyone to postseason rosters. Seems like this stuff could get weird now with coaches if the Eagles have success with this and reference it as being helpful.

Rooting for the Eagles.

Hurts was run out of Bama for Tua, then excelled at Oklahoma. 2nd round pick who still doesn’t get enough respect.

Hurts holding a Lombardi Trophy and wearing a giant SB ring would be a great story.
Run out?!!!!!

No way!!! Baga is claiming him as their own. Coach Lil Nicky just came out and essentially claimed responsibility for always looking out for his players first and having steered Hurts to Oklahoma. Sabag is a saint like that. The kid first THEN what's good for himself and his program.

I’m fortunate enough to attend the game and can tell you that, from what I’ve observed at various events, Philly will also have the fan advantage.
Not surprising. I've found that while KC and actually Buffalo too obviously have have good fanbases and have gotten a lot of national media love recently that neither travel as well or are as rooted across the country/world as the fanbases of the Eagles, Steelers, Cowboys, Packers, etc.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Takes Prompt for my historian brothers on here.

Fletcher Cox...Hall of Fame DT.

Yes or No?

If NO, does he put himself over the top tonight in this game?
If YES, does he ascend to a career tier above.

My response is...he's already a Hall of Famer and he's ascending to another career tier tonight.

Gittin nirvus boys. I got $100 on eagles but mahomes iz puttin hiz voodoo on me. Kin sumbuddy out their take dis voodoo offa me?

Attachments

• BEABC5E7-ECDB-4825-97CD-BC10485DA9A5.jpeg
    BEABC5E7-ECDB-4825-97CD-BC10485DA9A5.jpeg
    13.3 KB · Views: 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back