NFL Super Bowl

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m taking the overs so I don’t care who wins…..oh and the score needs to land on a couple of my squares …

Advertisement
I’m gonna channel my inner Gabby here and hedge…

“I think the Eagles win but won’t be surprised if the Chiefs end up winning.”

DyK4_N_V4AAE7Wj.jpg

**** the Eagles. Growing up in NEPA you either love or hate them. Their scumbag clueless fanbase did it to me. Hope Andy gets his revenge.

I absolutely love your hatred for PSU but i gotta lean the other way here....lol

Advertisement
I absolutely love your hatred for PSU but i gotta lean the other way here....lol
One in the same to me pal. Although PSU is my #1. Eagles I hate but respect especially the year they’ve had this year. Penn State is just a scumbag cult.

Eagles 26-21. Better oline and dline. Better offensive weapons. Hassan Reddick MVP 2 sacks/forced fumble.

Mahomes is an alien and andy is a mad scientist but I always go with the better overall team with the better talent.

Oh and *** the chiefs lol

We have the advantage everywhere minus qb and HC. Which are two good spots to have the advantage in. Reid will have some tricks up his sleeve for our aggressive DL. Knowing Andy he’ll use a lot of the short passing game and smoke in mirrors to slow down the pass rush.

I have the eagles winning because we’re better in the trenches and have the guys to cover but I have mad respect for Mahomes. He’s easily the best guy out there. Eagles get the dub.
I hope yall looked the broncos vs chiefs first game this year. We disguised our blitzes so well, mahomes threw two bad picks to our LB.

Also Slay and bradberry have to turn MVS/Juju water completely off, andy schemes well of course but shut them down and bracket kelce, let the dline do what they have done then live with the results

Advertisement
Advertisement
Born raised and a KC native and agreed 💯. I’ll go a step further and would be willing to bet CEH doesn’t get 1 carry unless Pacheco and McKinnon get injured.
Having followed almost every snap of KC's season because I had 3 of their offensive players on my fantasy team, I've been confused why they didn't get Pacheco involved in the passing game more often earlier in the season. He may not be as trustworthy in pass pro as Mckinnon, but they're far more dynamic when he's the checkdown outlet. I hope Pacheco balls out tomorrow. He and Kelce won me an unlikely championship.

28-17 Bud Light. You simply cannot teach this type of trench domination. Bud Heavy getting blown off the ball all day. At least the In Living Color halftime episode will be entertaining.

Screenshot_20230212_030140_Samsung Internet.jpg

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back