Stuckey gone

Advertisement
So if you look at Demetrius Jackson's twitter (@F5_Jackson) in his twitter bio he has #Announcement on December 16. Also, he's been retweeting a lot of Arkansas stuff and how he is going to surprise people soon. Is he the next one gone? I sure hope not because I love what this kids potential is.

So if you look at Demetrius Jackson's twitter (@F5_Jackson) in his twitter bio he has #Announcement on December 16. Also, he's been retweeting a lot of Arkansas stuff and how he is going to surprise people soon. Is he the next one gone? I sure hope not because I love what this kids potential is.

All we had to do was not **** the bed.

We couldn't even do that.

No disrespect but look at Arkansas.

That's how pathetic we look after losing to Duke. That by comparison Arkansas looks like a better option.

Advertisement
That's how pathetic we look after losing to Duke. That by comparison Arkansas looks like a better option.

Then the kid is a dolt because it is not a better option.

First, Coral Gables v. Fayetteville

Second, Ark is 0-6 in conference and 3-7 overall. I know they beat LA-Lafayette, Samford and Southern Miss and they were all quality wins but there is a good chance they don't win again this year.

Third, why is their outlook better than ours? Because Bret Bielema's wife is hot?

Meh, the kid was waffling even when we were winning games. I never trusted this one. Now he has an "announcement date"....LOL we know how that goes

Kid can be a stud. Too bad if he wastes his time in Arkansas. It has worked out well for Collins who is being run into the ground

Kid can be a stud. Too bad if he wastes his time in Arkansas. It has worked out well for Collins who is being run into the ground

Haha Collins isn't being run into the ground... He's sharing carries with another back... Something we're trying to do as well... Beilema is a back's dream coach because of his commitment to the run game... He'll play at least 3 backs a game not including a fullback...

Advertisement

Haha Collins isn't being run into the ground... He's sharing carries with another back... Something we're trying to do as well... Beilema is a back's dream coach because of his commitment to the run game... He'll play at least 3 backs a game not including a fullback...

FWIW, he's averaging just under 17 carries per game for the year. what's interesting, though, is that he was averaging 20 carries per game in his first 5 games and he's averaged just under 14 his last 5. Competition has been much stiffer in the latter 5.

If Jackson is going to flip its one of the most silent flips ever because nooooooooooooobody except Hog insiders have even talked about. ****, on this site, Scout, Canesport and Miami's 247 it doesn't seem like they have a clue about this so with that and the local feel mixed with playing with his boys here I don't see him leaving at all

I honestly have no worries about Jackson leaving, especially for a dumpster fire like Arkansas. Someone here posted a tweet of his just a couple of weeks ago in which the kid emphatically reaffirmed his commitment to us. Doubt a bunch of Arkansas Hillbilly Jims and their retarded tweets will be enough to sway him away from playing with all his BTW teammates already commited. He's not a goofball like AC...

FWIW, he's averaging just under 17 carries per game for the year. what's interesting, though, is that he was averaging 20 carries per game in his first 5 games and he's averaged just under 14 his last 5. Competition has been much stiffer in the latter 5.

They have two talented backs... Small isn't a bad player either... you have to find a way to get them all touches... This reminds of 2010 when Bielema had Ball and White... I think he wants Arky to replicate his running game at Wisky... He has the backs and line to do so... Just need a consistent qb and a playmaker at wideout...

Advertisement

Meh, the kid was waffling even when we were winning games. I never trusted this one. Now he has an "announcement date"....LOL we know how that goes

I see that in these recent years people are acting like they don't know what's really going on. PEOPLE, LISTEN!!!! What is there to do in ARKANSAS??????? There ain't nothing but a CHECK waiting for him, POINT BLANK PERIOD!!!! You think a Miami kid would all of a sudden be fascinated with going to a hick town because Miami has lost 3 straight games? That conference pony's up and goes shopping. There's nothing else to it.

Advertisement
Back