Stuckey gone

Advertisement
Yep. Not surprised. Would be facepalming if it was one of the newer DTs but I ain't even mad about this one.

Advertisement
Too bad. Just keeps happening every ******* year.

Go JUCO....still cant get in to Miami.

I HAVE TO think this is an issue with UM's admissions department. We simply cannot get juco kids into this school. The only ones who get in are forced to jump thru so many more academic hoops than any other university out there. Its worse if they go to juco in California. UM wont accept so many of their classes, yet will take kids who go to dade county skools. :ohlord:

Advertisement
295.gif

Advertisement

I HAVE TO think this is an issue with UM's admissions department. We simply cannot get juco kids into this school. The only ones who get in are forced to jump thru so many more academic hoops than any other university out there. Its worse if they go to juco in California. UM wont accept so many of their classes, yet will take kids who go to dade county skools. :ohlord:

No. We've had plenty of jucos make it as recently as this year. The SEC is actually harder for a Juco to get admitted to than Miami, isn't it? Remember the Sandland stuff? Don't they have a weird SEC credit rule or something?

Advertisement

No. We've had plenty of jucos make it as recently as this year. The SEC is actually harder for a Juco to get admitted to than Miami, isn't it? Remember the Sandland stuff? Don't they have a weird SEC credit rule or something?

I don't think the SEC accepted an online class of his.

I don't remember the specifics of it, though.

Advertisement
Back