Stubbs still a dork..

Maybe some folks defended him on particular issues, but I don't recall anyone proclaiming him to be the "Greatest". The only coach that ever got that acclaim around here was Kuligowski based on his work at Mizzou. This forum cracks me up with the strawmen arguments.

Two coaches get that title from the past 15 years

Kool... because he was able to break Doritos bad habits he instilled in that Dline immediately. Which of course aided in our attacking defense we love

Stoutland.... beast of an Oline coach who seriously picked up the oline to new levels not seen. To boot he also could recruit and he filled up the roster with guys who would go on to be drafted. Easy to see why he got a pay raise at bama then deal with the eagles (anyone notice he’s stuck as their oline coach through 3 HCs?)

Advertisement
This dude has so much gear from every team he has worked for. Third one in three years. He cant keep it straight.

Stubbs always looked like if Derek Jeter had a kid with John Legend. Shame on y'all for putting the man on blast when he's clearly a double agent now.

Advertisement
Image result for penn state shower logo
Pennetration State

I never saw anyone say Stubbs was the greatest or anything similar to that really. Speaking for myself, I said we could do worse than Stubbs and I didn’t see this all time terrible WR coach that a lot of you all saw.

At the end of the day, hopefully we upgrade but I mean he did leave to coach the same position at a school that’s been better than us for years now so not sure how that’s an indictment. Sounds like a promotion...

But back to OP. Why are y’all studying what time of belt this man has on anyway? Sus af.

Advertisement
I mean it more that when we said he was bad some guys defended him hard. I exaggerated the godly thing though.
I hear ya. I really have no idea if he was good, bad, or in the middle. We landed some good receivers despite having a historically bad offense, but also missed some key guys.

But his track record was pretty ******

You have a lawsuit where ****s were allegedly slapped on a players *** during a hazing incident you start hiring straight laced dudes like Stubb. That being said the belt was a bonehead move.

Advertisement
The guy is a LOSER who is now employed by the most corrupt university and state, Pedo St and Pennsylvania!

Isn't Penn State's recruiting apparatus a guy wearing a PSU jacket, driving around in a white van with the ice cream music on, with, "FREE CANDY" spraypainted on the side?

Maybe I have the wrong impression.

Advertisement
I hear ya. I really have no idea if he was good, bad, or in the middle. We landed some good receivers despite having a historically bad offense, but also missed some key guys.

But his track record was pretty ******
Yea u know I'm from Jersey we exaggerate **** jokingly. I know u know this J

Advertisement
Back