Stubbs still a dork..

Advertisement
That man probably got a duffel bag and couple pair of socks and aint been home since he took the job.

Advertisement
Heard Manny Navarro said that players told him Stubbs was a lame.

Its True, stubbs was definitely a social mis-fit here, but he knew how to coach. The problem is, its hard for guys in Miami to get coached by those straight leg type of guys like him, gotta have a lil goon in you to excel as a coach down here, nerds wont work, cause they'll either be intimidated or start trying to abuse their power or start holding grudges, which is why like i said, in this day an age you need guys with a coach leach or dan hawkins mentality to even have a chance to work here. Coach diaz better tighten up too as well, the players saw alot of that soft **** he did last year as the headcoach, gotta stop going after quitters, coach richt was a goon, anybody quit, he had no problem putting that letter out, "wish them nothing but the best" he wasnt gone chase a quitter, with jw15, he convinced him to stay, but best believe he was gone dog walk jarren for that crybaby **** until he got another qb in, lol.

Advertisement
I didnt have anything against him and it wasn't like the WR got worse under him ( no way to know since we couldn't get them the ball) but I have no love for him either. Him leaving didn't move the needle either way for me. I do hope we get someone better though to replace him for sure but who cares about him now. Although I do agree that is funny and he should of paid attention to his belt as you don't want to rep PSU with a UM belt . A bad look.

Advertisement
Who were the folks that held him in that regard?
There were a lot of people on here who did, I know that for a fact because when I tried to warn people about what was on the horizon for the 21 class if we kept him at WR's coach I would get attacked by his Defense squad.

During the whole Fleming debacle & even when Brinson decommitted there were tons of people on here catching bullets for Stubbsy & I was one of the few trying to tell the board not to die that hill defending him & that we need to replace him.

Trust me, up until about a week or so ago Stubbsy had a strong fleet of defenders, I know cause them mf'ers came after me every time lol

But of course... It ended up exactly like I knew it would.

Advertisement
Maybe some folks defended him on particular issues, but I don't recall anyone proclaiming him to be the "Greatest". The only coach that ever got that acclaim around was Kuligowski based on his work at Mizzou. This forum cracks me up with the strawmen arguments.
I was exaggerating....sorry that's just how we joke in Jerz. And coach kul couldn't recruit for **** that got him fired at bama. Saban ain't putting up with guys who don't recruit.

If he commits a recruiting violation the watch the NCAA say we had some sort of involvement just because of the belt. 🤣

Now everybody trying act like they wasn't sticking up for Stubbs lmao...

Go check the threads fool, a bunch yall mf'ers was riding for him, don't switch up now lol.
Facts they coming out the wood work bruh. U got dudes that disappeared after FIU to now come back cause we pretend off season champs. I'm stoked about the OC and QB but I step back cause I seen last year was the same ****. Off season hype and getting the fan base souped up is what we are champions at.

Edit: On top of that u get attacked by those posters who disappeared after FIU. They disappear when the mopes are correct but one positive thing and they come back for the witch Hunt.

Last edited:
Now everybody trying act like they wasn't sticking up for Stubbs lmao...

Go check the threads fool, a bunch yall mf'ers was riding for him, don't switch up now lol.
Here... for the ones who came after you and have since flip flopped...
W1xFf4mh.jpg

Advertisement
Back