Stubbs still a dork..

ajone228

Recruit
Dude is wearing a UM belt recruiting for PSU.

A6EB2427-12AF-4B37-A293-FD0082160F55.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Not good with names but I'm sure I read posts always defending the dude. But as usual now he sucks cause he's gone but wasn't that great to begin with.

Maybe some folks defended him on particular issues, but I don't recall anyone proclaiming him to be the "Greatest". The only coach that ever got that acclaim around here was Kuligowski based on his work at Mizzou. This forum cracks me up with the strawmen arguments.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Maybe some folks defended him on particular issues, but I don't recall anyone proclaiming him to be the "Greatest". The only coach that ever got that acclaim around was Kuligowski based on his work at Mizzou. This forum cracks me up with the strawmen arguments.
Lol it’s crazy..cause I remember ppl swearing up and down that none of our position coaches could get a job anywhere else..then our worse position coach, resume wise, and personality wise (according to CIS) leaves for a better job..for the same position..so ppl in CFB know more than cis..go figure

Maybe some folks defended him on particular issues, but I don't recall anyone proclaiming him to be the "Greatest". The only coach that ever got that acclaim around was Kuligowski based on his work at Mizzou. This forum cracks me up with the strawmen arguments.

Always good to see a rational thinker, and when people started that non-sense about coach kool being "the best d-line coach in America" non-sense i use to laugh, his d-line run defense are trash. That's why when stroud came in, i said we'll end up with a few less tfl's and sacks but we'll be a good run stopping defense, so ill take it. Under jess simpson, i think he's a better d-line coach than stroud, but stroud is no slouch and definitely can recruit, not to many d-line coaches anywhere can ever say their guy went #1 overall in the draft, stroud can. That's the year people kept talking about reggie bush should be #1, lol, i always disagreed with that myself, he was good, but not franchise changing good!

Advertisement
Back